36

It's going great

It's going great. My parents agreed to get me engaged to Rudra. Although they felt weird getting me engaged at the age of 21, but knowing that we will get married after 3-4 years they thought about it and agreed to it.

Rudra's family was cool with it already. They were being so sweet, especially his mom. She's the sweetest woman I have ever met, I recently started liking her sabudana vada recipe, I even tried it once but the taste didn't matched. So I just gave up. Whenever, she made them, she used to send them with Rudra, or she just called me there to have the breakfast.

Rudra and me are getting engaged in the next week and we haven't yet shopped anything. Since, our final year is over, Rudra already took over his dad's business and he's all busy. I was literally ogling at him when he first came to my house, wearing a suit. My eyes couldn't leave him until Kartik snapped his fingers at me.

I'm just helping dad with his business, since I really don't know anything. I just go to the company and analyse the data by inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling the data. Yep, doing the job of data analyst but apart from that I'm not doing anything cool.

Rudra is going to pick me up, so that we shop our outfits for our engagement. We are just going to keep the engagement limited to our friends and extended family, that's all. We want to keep it simple and sober.

I get a call from Rudra, I smiled as his name popped up, "Hello" I say immediately

"Bubble, I'm so sorry. I'm stuck in this boring meeting. I'll be late for another 30 minutes" he said those words so sweetly that I didn't felt like being angry at him. My heart fluttered hearing him being so sweet.

"Okay, meet me at the boutique then?" I asked him rhetorically. I could feel him nodding from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, that sounds cool. That boutique is near the office. I'll come sooner to you"

My smile grew wider as he was being super cute today, "Okay, bye"

"Bye baby" baby. A blush crept on my cheeks because he was being too cheesy. I hunged up the call and got up to get ready.

I wore, a satin peach crop top, which had long sleeves and paired with monkey wash tight jeans. Indeed yes, I looked sexy. I blew a kiss to myself as I was admiring myself. I took my phone and posted a selfie on Instagram.

I asked, shyam uncle to drop me at the boutique. In the span of another 30 minutes I reach at the boutique and when I entered there, I didn't find Rudra there, where is he?

I called him up, after the second ring he picked it up, "Where are you?" I frowned, knowing he didn't reached here yet.

"I'm just driving the car baby, wait for me. I'll be there in 10" with that he hung up the call and here I was standing alone, not knowing what to do.