8

I tried calling mom, to tell her not to cook dinner for me today but she wasn't picking up

I tried calling mom, to tell her not to cook dinner for me today but she wasn't picking up. So I just got one option and that is to text her. I dropped her the message and scrolled through other messages and the one that would always top these days were of Kiara. Oh god. I hate her so much.

Yesterday, she was telling me to stay away from Preshtha. & I finded that weird because it has just barely been three or four days that I've started talking to her plus, she is not someone to tell me what I shall do and what I shan't do.

Kiara: baby, you aren't going to talk to that fatty.

Me: don't say that to her.

Kiara: whatever you aren't talking to her

*left her on seen*

Kiara: talk to me Rudra baby, dun ignore me like that

I instantly blocked her. I'm disgusted at how she slammed herself on me and kissed me. God knows from how many numbers she is going to text me. I just fuc*ing hate that & to my suprise even Preshtha saw her kissing me and misunderstood us, she took that in a wrong. I don't know but somewhere I felt like I cheated on her, this feeling is foreign to me and I don't want to feel that way. Because one I didn't and two she isn't someone special to me. Preshtha is just my new friend and nothing else.

To get out of my thoughts I called Manas. He's been my bestfriend since diapers and I trust him to the core. We are probably the pair of bestfriends whom girls drool over. The only difference is, he is a sweetheart to them and whereas I, I'm a heartbreaker who just gives off cold vibes.

After the third ring he picked it up, "hey ruddy boy. wassup?" He asked in his fun tone and I swear to god I hate that nickname . (Pronounciation: rudey boy)

"Stop calling me that" I yelled at him

"Shutup, ruddy boy. It suits you perfectly, you are a heartbreaker and you give silent treatment to everyone except me" he continued, "so ruddy boy is the perfect name for you"

"Whatever" I said lazily.

"So why did you called me today?" He asked me.

"Umm, I'm going to have dinner with Preshtha's family" I said in a low tone.

"Oooo emmm geeeeeee, I knew it you guys are going to be a thing but you guys are going so fast, never knew that" he teased me and awkwardly that made a slight smirk on my face. I immediately dismissed it.

"Why the hell everyone around me are shipping me with Preshtha" I sighed heavily.

"Everyone, in the sense? Whom are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Mom, and recently Kiara gave me a empty threat to stay away from Preshtha" I shrugged while being on the call.

"Oh god. That Kiara is a pain" Manas said, because even he knows what she has done to me and what she is still doing to me. It's not like I didn't loved her. Of course I loved her but she cheated on me not once but many times and by god's grace I caught her red handed and rest is history on why she is behind me all the time.

To be honest, I wouldn't have even hate on Kiara, if she wasn't stalking me like an FBI and threatening other people to stop coming in my life.

Manas's voice interrupted my thoughts, "What did she say?" His voice contained concern. I explained him the whole scenario and he listened to me carefully. He's the only person who knows me thoroughly.

We talked to each other for a while and then I hanged up the phone as it was the time to get ready. I felt relieved after talking to him, I then head towards bathroom and take nice shower to cool off myself. It felt nice. After a few minutes I got out of the shower and saw my reflection in mirror. My beard was grown making me look like a sexy sick man. The confidence never goes off. I chuckled at my own thoughts. I decide to shave off my beard and leave light stubble.

I wore my Jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt over it. I didn't had the energy to wear a jacket in this hot weather. I dropped a last message to mom, to not prepare dinner for me as I'm having it with Preshtha's family. I just hope she doesn't ship me with her again like the last time. I frowned thinking that but anyhow sent her the text to which she send a 'okay, have fun' with no emojis.

Thankgod. That means she isn't going to ship me or is she?

I shook my thoughts away and took my bike keys. Yeah bike keys, I don't want to drive a car today. So a bike will do. It took me half an hour to reach Preshtha's place. Her place seemed to be surrounded by trees and greenary which I want near my house but they are all surrounded by big buildings and bungalows. My spiritual self wants to be near nature so bad. I thought to myself.

I was outside standing at her door, almost going to knock the door but Preshtha yanked me immediately. As a result of this we were very close to each other and I was lost in her beautiful eyes. To my suprise they were puffy.

Her puffy eyes concerned me, "were you crying?" I questioned her. She distanced herself from me and started looking here and there and said, "why would I cry there's nothing to cry about" she said with a hoarse voice which I found weird as her voice isn't like this but I was being distracted by Kartik sir.

He came and said, "oh my god, Rudra is here" he said with a large smile on his face as if hangers are stuck between his jaws.  I nodded and then we continued our conversation. I somehow forgot about what happened to Preshtha.

×-×-×-×

Vote please. It's not easy to post 4 chapters in one day🤷‍♀️