40

Rudra left early in the morning saying he had a really important meeting, however I wanted to spend some more time with him but I let him go just because it was important

Rudra left early in the morning saying he had a really important meeting, however I wanted to spend some more time with him but I let him go just because it was important. It's 4 in the afternoon and he didn't even called me once or texted me. I just wanted to talk to him more after being intimate with him. Must be busy. I let out a sad sigh.

Kartik was getting ready for his football match. These football players I swear have a really amazing choice of sneakers. Kartik literally has 10 pairs of sneakers and when I asked him to accompany me for shopping and help me choose a pair of sneakers for me, he was like 'are you a football player that you need sneakers'. That's so mean.

He passed me a smirk as I rolled my eyes, "By the way, around 3:30-ish I could hear sounds of moaning from your room" I bit the insides of my cheek in nervousness. Fuck.

"I was watching p○rn. The sound was connected to the bluetooth speaker actually"  what a excuse my mind mocked me. I shrugged at him, not finding anything wrong with it.

"Oh I thought something else..." he said scrolling through his phone. Gosh. When is he going to go from here. I'll end up telling him the truth & then he will eventually not leave Rudra from his wrath.

"Are you seeing someone these days?" I tried changing the topic. He is like 3 years elder to me and in highschool & college people used to call him the player whilst I was a nerd byhearting my formulas.

"Umm.. actually yes" the moment the word yes left his mouth I was all ears.

"Tell me. Like. Everything" I was so excited to listen to him about his love life. Kartik Mohite and his love life are two polar opposites but guess what? Opposites attract.

"Umm, remember Disha from my batch in college?" I bit my lip remembering who is Disha. Kartik and me both attended 1 year together in college. The only difference was I was a 1st year student back then and he was a final year student.

He introduced me to his friends every now and then just so I don't feel left out, but I liked being alone with few people around me rather than being alone and uncomfortable with 100s of people around me.

Just then it hit me, that girl used to crush on my brother badly but he was being an asshole to her which eventually led to her heart break. We didn't really talked to each other but my friends back then used to say she was a simple girl who has a bright future ahead.

"Yes, & you broke her heart" I narrowed my eyes as her face flashed in front of my eyes, as she left the classroom & her eyes brimmed with fat tears. I tried consoling her, but being the player's sister. It didn't work, she asked me to leave alone & I had to eventually.