22

The whole night I couldn't sleep and I was not able to think anything other than the gentleman who just made things more complicated

The whole night I couldn't sleep and I was not able to think anything other than the gentleman who just made things more complicated. I am hell disappointed to how he just approached me and just thought of kissing me. Am I just going to give away myself to someone who didn't gave me a commitment? Hell no. I don't even want to be around him.

I need to get away from him. I need to get somewhere else, where he can't reach me and I can let go of my pain. My alarm beeped off and I switched it off in an instant

It was six in the morning, I checked my messages to see if there are any updates from college. I had few messages from my girls, Ragini & Ridhima. Oh god it has been so long I have talked to 'em, they aren't even aware of what I'm going through.

I open their chatbox and they already have 7-8 messages delivered by them where that said they can't decide which saree would they wear for traditional day which is TODAY.

Damn it, I have been so caught up with Rudra that I didn't even care to buy myself something traditional for this year's traditional day. I slammed my palm on my forehead and shook my head in annoyance. I immediately rushed to my closet and rummaged through my clothes to find something which I haven't wore.

I end up selecting a simple red lehenga, mom bought for me when she was in lucknow for her NGO purpose. The blouse was having a deep v-neck and it was sleeveless. I can't believe I'm saying this, but fuck. I look so hot.

To compliment my red lehenga, i paired it with a diamond bracelet and a choker and put a diamond bindi between my eyebrows. I felt so content looking at myself.

I reached college and all the guys were ogling at me, as if someone new came. My ego boosted and I felt a blush crept on my cheeks. I saw Manas approaching me, I waved at him

He's the bestfriend of Rudra. Stay conscious of your words. I nodded to myself taking in the notes my mind just gave me

Even he was looking good, he had trimmed his beard and he wore a blue kurta along with a dhoti pants, he was showing me his dimple toothy smile.

"Already ready to get married to my bestfriend? Eh?" He laughed looking at me. I narrowed my eyes and slapped him lightly.

"Not really" I said, "but how about you & me getting married" I winked at him. Obviously I was flirting. He let out a chuckle as his eyes widened simultaneously and shook his head in disagreement.

"You are hot Preshtha, but I can't break the brocode so we have to break this up" he faked his sadness and I laughed out loud. I cooled off in few moments and I hanged out with him. In no time Ragini and Ridhima joined the both of us and we started clicking pictures with each other.