29

Sweat was trickling down my neck, knowing that my Preshtha's life is in danger

Sweat was trickling down my neck, knowing that my Preshtha's life is in danger. When everything is going good in life, something always pops up and ruins my happiness. I really thought here we were having a happy start but no, Kiara the villain of our story is always two steps ahead of us.

To be honest, I don't even want to hold a grudge towards Kiara because of our past but she keeps provoking me what she does in the present always poking her nose in my business. I loved Kiara because of who she was, she had always been a bold and loud woman and yes she was my type, that's what I wanted in my future partner, but that's not what I want. I want peace and happiness which Preshtha brings to me. The moment Kiara cheated on me with multiple men. It broke my heart, for a while I even doubted myself. Was I not enough for her, But thanks to Manas and few of my football buddies, they were always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

I always had my walls high up around my fragile heart, I may seem I'm mentally strong but no. I'm not & thought of losing Preshtha made me shiver. I somehow thank to that superior force (if that exists) for sending Preshtha in my life, she made my heart flutter with those beautiful feelings again, she amplified those feelings at a greater frequency, she crossed those high walls with just her presence. For the first time my heart didn't feared because I knew she loved me as much as I do.

But what I feared was her going away from me. I couldn't just stay without her. Though it was just the initial phase of our dating, I felt as if I knew her since years and my love was since forever.

My train of thoughts broke when Kiara knocked on the glass window, I unlocked the door and allowed her to come inside the car and flashed her a smile.

"How was it" I asked her passing her phone.

"It was intense, but I'm feeling a little better since you are there for me" she ruffled my already messy hair.

Only if Kiara was normal I wouldn't have mind her being friends with me, but here she was planning a murder for my girlfriend, which is not at all forgivable for a psychopath like her.

"I'll drop you home then okay?" I really didn't want to face her. I just wanted to expose her in front of the whole college tomorrow and get her chapter closed forever and ever.

I let out a light sigh.

"Why don't we go to your house? It's been so lond I didn't met your mom and dad" my eyes popped out as she requested me to go to my house. Is she kidding me? Hell no. I don't want her to come to my home.

"Actually mom and dad are not at home" I lied to her. They were at home, since it was sunday but I didn't want them to face her because they already hated the girl who broke their son's heart.