21

Kartik was looking like he could smash away Rudra any moment

Kartik was looking like he could smash away Rudra any moment. He was staring at Rudra with so much anger in him.

"Preshtha I want to talk to you" I heard Rudra's voice, my gaze shifted towards him and in his eyes I saw something new, something which I couldn't identify. I shook my head and hid behind Kartik, I'm scared that I'll just spill my feelings in front of him and then I'll get bullied again.

"Talk to me" Kartik said as he broke his knuckles.

"You got the guts to bully my sister and then come at her house as if nothing happened?" He screamed and a shiver ran down through my spine.

"What are you talking about Kartik? I came here to talk to Preshtha" Rudra replied calmly, and begged with his eyes to come forward and talk to him.

Rudra locked his gaze with mine, even if I wanted to break our eye contact I couldn't, it felt like I could drown in his whirlpool all over again, but, fate had other plans.

He received a flying punch from my brother. I gasped looking at what had just happened.

"Kartik, stop it" I held his shoulder with a jerk and stared at him ruthlessly.

"Don't defend him Bubble, he deserves this for bullying you and obviously for breaking your heart" he left with last word and smashed Rudra's head in front of our wall.

He deserves this

What? Not at all.

Why not? Even you are angry

I didn't felt the urge to answer my conscience & I head towards both of the guys to stop whatever they are doing. I stood in between both of them to stop their fight.

Kartik was almost going to punch him, but when he saw me his eyes softened and he stepped backwards.

"Are you a kid Kartik?" I yelled at him.

"No, you love him but this asshole doesn't even respect your feelings. Trust me Preshtha. My blood is boiling right now and I want to kill this bastard" he said with his gritted teeth as he stared at Rudra. Rudra was laying on the grass with his lifeless body, he was staring at me and a sad smile formed on his lips. The man whom I loved so much was right in front of me but he didn't even belonged to me.

"What did I even do?" Rudra winced in pain. His forehead was bleeding along with his nose. This horrified me, i gave Kartik a warning look which was saying 'if you touch Rudra again, I'll kill you' and I rushed towards my house to bring the first aid box.

When I reached there, kartik grabbed Rudra's throat and I found him giving threats to him, when he saw me, he left him free, I stared at him with shock and disappointment.

I sat between both of them so that they don't fight all over again.

"I'm going out" Kartik said, "and you, leave as soon as your first aid is done" he said pointing towards Rudra. He nodded in an instant like a kid.

I put the antiseptic on cotton and gave it to Rudra, so that he can wipe away his blood.

That didn't helped tho, he was not able to wipe the the cotton on his wound whilst he wiped on other parts of his face. I took the cotton from his hand and started wiping his blood which was streaming down his nose.

"This is going to hurt" I said quietly and slowly patted the cotton pad under his nose.

"We both are already hurt" he let out a sad chuckle. At first I didn't get what he said but then I understood what his reference meant. I didn't felt like replying to him, I just didn't felt like talking to him after what has happened today.

"I didn't sent those text. Someone else did. I left in a hurry to meet you" he said. He really has the audacity to lie so much? I didn't knew that

"I don't believe you" I denied his statement. He held my hand which was wiping his wound.

"Do you really think I would say those stuff to you?" He asked me with somewhat rage and hurt. I nodded, "of course you are a popular guy of the college, you can get anyone and that way can say anything to anyone"

He held my shoulder and yanked me towards him, we were so close to each other. My breathe got hitched as my eyes met his, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and a strange feeling of submitting myself to him.

"Then I want you" he said stroking the corners of my face. 

He was looking at me with a smirk on his face. The moonlight which was falling on his face made him more gorgeous. It highlighted his sharp features. His gaze then shifted towards my lips and he slowly started leaning forward.

Kiara flashed into my mind and I jerked Rudra back, realising what I was actually going to do.

Tears welled in my eyes as I thought of kissing him.

"Leave" I silently said and took the first aid box with me but Rudra held my hand as if he wanted this to happen.

"Why?" He asked me sadly.

"This is wrong. You are dating someone already" I said and a lone tear left my eye.

No, don't be vulnerable in front of him Preshtha. Stop.

I felt his thumb wiping away my tears. I looked at him and I finded him hurt too but as always I find him cover it with his cold facade.

"Okay. Bye" he said and left my place. A part of me was wanting to stop him and give him a hug but I didn't do that but I just saw him walking away from me.

I hate this.

×-×-×-×

A/N: bruh their kissing scenes are always disturbed.