𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

(4 years later)

(4 years later)

"RUDRA... RUDRA.... RUDRA....RUDRA" the crowd was screaming my name.

"Pass the ball to me.... damn it" Manas said, running on my left.

"Pass it to me... otherwise--" Kartik said on the either side.

"Let me make this goal please" I kicked the ball & the crowd again screamed my name. Making my ego swell in my heart.

With that, I made my team win and everyone were cheering us.

To refresh my mind, I've started playing football again, because I got so much stressed repeating the same routine of going to office & work. So Preshtha, asked me to enroll myself in the nearby Football club.

Well, she was right. It did made me feel good and refreshed.

I roamed my eyes around the ground and there I found, my wife waving at me with our 6 months baby boy Ojas in her hand.

I jogged to her and pulled her into a hug,

"Congratulations, Rudey" bubble half hugged. "You and this champ were my lucky charm" I ruffled his hair making him giggle. He is friendly with everyone unlike me.

I'm still cold, its something I can't change but I'm using it to my own advantage.

"Come here" I forwarded my hand, but he denied and shook his head and hugged bubble, giggling.

"Not fair" I frowned at him.

"He'll come to you, when you clean yourself.... Go freshen up" Preshtha stuck out her tongue and placed him in the baby carriage, cautiously.

So, my son is faking his rudeness with me nice, he just looks like me but all his behaviours are same as Preshtha "He's going to learn football from his dad anyway" I pouted.

"He's going to learn from his mama" Kartik squatted at his level and rubbed his tummy, making him giggle.

"Oye. I made the team win" I argued. Narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm a National Level football player. I can teach him better" he argued back, his attention back to Ojas, whilst I rolled my eyes.

Kartik got into the National team of Football and he's a sportsman now, media is running behind him every now and then, to find a escape he makes sure that me, Manas & him are playing football every week because the media isn't behind the business peeps much.

"Mama ch evda haq tar aahe na (uncle got this right) " Preshtha smiled looking at Kartik.

"Exactly" he said.

"Neither mama or papa. It's his chachu that's going to teach him football" Manas popped in the middle from nowhere and took steps ahead and he instantly picked up Ojas.