33

We all arrived and I shut the door of my car with a bang, leaving them alone.

How could she do this to me? My opinion didn't matter to her at all, Really? That's my importance in her life. I opened the door of my home and sat on the couch.

Mom and dad were not at home, so I thought it would be great to hangout with my friends but, here I'm facing another tragedy in my life. I chuckled sadly at my fate.

Meanwhile, Preshtha and Manas came in few minutes, as nervousness was plastered on their face. I switched on the TV playing some songs whilst they were just standing.

"Are you guys not gonna sit?" I asked them with humour, with a sad tone. They nodded immediately and sat on their seats in an instant. 

"Rudra we can talk about this" Preshtha said with a hoarse voice but I choosed to ignore her. I don't want to face her right now. I don't have the ability to break my heart again and again.

"Manas, where are the beer bottles?" I asked him in a serious tone. He gave all of those bottles to me and I unsealed one of them and drink them in a shot. I usually didn't drink but today I felt like I should drink but who knew, I was going to drink out of sadness

I already had three bottles down till now and I was getting high right now, now is the right time to talk to her.

"Preshtha" I called out her name and her eyes shined bright as her name came out of my mouth, "So that's it? We are breaking up now" I chuckled at the thought of breakup, I couldn't really imagine someone else taking her place now. It was like she has occupied my mind, heart, body and now she is  taking away my every ounce of it.

"---No Rudra" Preshtha immediately said. I stood up from my place whilst I still had a beer bottle in my hand, I held her arm, so that I have privacy with her.

"We need privacy" I said to Manas, he nodded and we both left to my bedroom.

We finally ended up being in my bedroom, "So what are you trying to say?" I pushed her towards the wall as my body was pressed against her.

"We can do long-long distance relationship" she stuttered as few drops of tears dropped from her eyes.

"Nah, I'm not doing that" I continued, "Either you are doing your MBA from here and save our relationship or we are breaking up right now" I may sound selfish and toxic right now but I have seen my other friends breaking up in long distance, and it breaks my heart how they haven't moved on from their exes yet.