Untitled Part 29

Chapter 29 Aquarium

Soon after I had been arrested by Maxi it was time for me to leave. Maxi, Jake and Mouse all gave me a massive hug as they were on tower duty before I left. I smiled, then Troy walked into the tower, collecting his things. We said goodbye before leaving and getting into the car.

"Lets go home, get changed then we can go to the aquarium" Troy smiled. I nodded and we left, the beach.

When we got home I had a quick shower to get all of the sand and saltwater off me. I washed my hair, and wrapped a towel around me before walking into my room so Troy could go and shower. While he was in the shower I blow dried my hair and then put on a loose green tank top with some shorts and green converse, sliding my sunglasses onto the top of my head. I looked in the mirror at my appearance and smiled with satisfaction.

I left the bedroom and went downstairs where Troy was drinking a can of coke. I smiled and went over to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"You look beautiful babe" He said, looking down at me.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You ready to go?"

I nodded and we left, getting into the car.

Once we arrived at the aquarium we paid to get then walked around. It was so cool, the fish were all brightly coloured and swam around like they didn't have a care in the world. There were also some small-ish sharks swimming around.

"I don't like sharks" I stated, holding Troy's hand as we walked.

"They're alright, unless they're able to get at you" he said. "I don't like having to deal with them on the jet ski at the beach"

"I've never had to do that yet" I smiled.

"we don't get them very often" He replied. "Normally they just swim away on their own"

"NEMO!" I smiled, Troy just laughed at me.

When we were done at the aquarium we got back in the car and drove to starbucks. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"What would you like?" Troy asked.

"Can I have a white hot chocolate with a chocolate chip cookie please?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll find us a table. You order" I smiled. He nodded again and kissed my cheek before I saw a table for two so sat down at it and waited for Troy.

"One white hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie" Troy said in a waiter voice, placing them in front of me.

"Once salted caramel hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin for me" He said and sat opposite to me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"For?" He questioned.

"Everything" I replied. "Getting the boys to cheer me up, having a fun afternoon and just being there for me, everything" I smiled.

"You're welcome" He said, "I like to see you smile, if you're happy, then I am happy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Troy and Jesse came with me to see Quinn. We parked the car just outside of his house and got out, walking down the path and knocking on the door.

"Hi guys, come in" He smiled, steeping aside and allowing us to go in. "Take a seat" He gestured to the sofa.

"So you think you have got PTSD?" Quinn asked.

"No" I smirked. "Troy thinks I have PTSD"

"Right okay" Quinn grinned. "What do you suffer with most?" He asked.

"Nightmares and flashbacks which then lead to sleepless nights" I explained.

"Okay, and how long have you had these?"

"since the first attack" I replied.

"When was that?" He asked.

I looked over to Jesse. "uh just over a week ago mate" He replied for me.

"Okay, do you find it hard to go near the alley way or walk in it?" Quinn asked.

"Only alone. If I'm walking with someone I am usually fine. It's just when I am on my own" I replied.

"How often are the flashbacks and nightmares?"

"Most days" I replied.

"So not everyday?" He asked. I shook my head. I have had two days straight that I was fine.

"It doesn't appear as though you have PTSD though it is still early days as it has only been a week. Then nightmares and flashbacks should ease off fairly soon they are a normal side effect to a traumatic event like this. If you are still having flashbacks and nightmares almost every day in a months time just give me a call and we can have a chat" Quinn said.

"thank you so much" I smiled and hugged Quinn, giving Troy a playful I-told-you-so look over his shoulder...