Untitled Part 33

Chapter 33. Christmas Day Part 1

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone, it was 6am. It was also Christmas day. I looked at Troy and saw he was still asleep. I did have a nightmare last night, about when Trev attacked me at Tama, it was quite a big nightmare and it did scare me.

I moved around slightly to try and wake Troy up naturally. I was laying there looking out of the window when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and a kiss was planted on my neck.

"Happy Christmas darlin' " Troy said, I turned over so  I was facing him.

"Happy Christmas too" I replied, kissing his lips. I reached under the bed and told Troy to close his eyes. I put the wrapped presents on his lap. I was going to wait until last to give him the tickets.

Troy opened his presents and was happy with everything he got. I then gave him the envelope.

"What's this?" He asked.

"you're main present" I replied.

"thanks" He smiled and took it. He opened it and the look on his face was amazing. I've never seen him so shocked. "Tickets to London?" He asked. I nodded.

"Number 40 on the list, take Troy to London. We're going for the first week of February and I've already sorted it with Hoppo. We'll be staying at my house" I smiled.

"Thank you so much babe" He said, pulling me on top of him and squeezing me in a tight hug.

"You are welcome" I smiled.

"Here is a few bits, though your main one, I left downstairs" He said.

"aw thanks" I smiled.

I opened the wrapped presents and loved them all. Jelly Bean strawberry scented candle, a superman onesie, a new pair of earphones and One Directions new CD.

"I love them, thanks Troy" I smiled, kissing him.

"you are very welcome" He smiled.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I pulled on my work outfit and left, Troy stopped me in the hallway.

"Wait till I'm ready and we'll go downstairs and give you your main present. It's a joint one from both Jesse and I" He said.

"Alright, I'll wait here" I said. Jesse came out of his room, all ready for work.

"Happy Christmas Jess" I smiled.

"You too Kendall" He replied, giving me a hug which I happily accepted.

Once Troy was ready he came out and tied a bandana over my eyes.

"I'm going to pick you up and carry you down the stairs" Troy said. I nodded and I was lifted. Once I was at the bottom I was placed back on the floor and Troy took my hand. He sat me on the sofa. He sat one side of me, Jesse sat on the other.

"Right" Troy said, taking the bandana off me.

"Lift the sheet" Jesse smiled. I lifted the sheet that was covering something. There was a cage, with a dog bed in it and a little white lab sat on it, with a vest on saying service dog.

"Read this" Troy said, passing me a sheet of paper. I unfolded it and began to read.

This, is Riker. He is a service dog, trained to help people with PTSD. He will jump up at you to ground you, get you out of the flashback, He is trained so that he'll approach the nearest lifeguard in blue if you suddenly collapse. I'm not saying you have PTSD but Troy and Jesse spoke to me, I recommended this as it should help you with your nightmares and flashbacks. Good luck.....
Quinn

"Aww, thanks so much guys" I smiled, and hugged them both really tightly.

"pretend to be upset, cover your face with your hands" Troy said. So I did, I then felt Riker jump up at me and I removed my hands, smiling at him.

"good boy" I smiled, stroking him.

"His vest says service dog do not touch, but any of the lifeguards are allowed to touch him, though he will stick with you the most" Jesse said. "The vest is just so that the public don't suddenly come and stroke him"

"ah okay" I smiled. This was so far my best Christmas ever!!!