Jasper's Real Girlfriend

Arabella's POV

"This is intense!" I gasped while munching on my popcorn and watched Henry and my dad play a game of ping-pong.

Lately, Henry and my dad have been challenging each other to a game of ping-pong and it's the most intense thing ever. I played it once, but I found out I am not trusted with the paddle because I just go around hitting everyone with it.

My head went back and forth as I followed the ball with my eyes, waiting for the anticipation of who will win.

"Come on, Henry!" I cheered, "take my dad down!"

"You're supposed to be on my side!" My dad protested to her.

"And you're supposed to be a responsible adult, I guess we don't get what we want!" I remarked and he rolled his eyes, still playing the game.

"You guys! Harrison Ford just crash-landed his airplane in the Jandy River!" Schwoz called from the monitor.

"This guy with the crashing, can't he learn how to fly that thing yet?" I scoffed with Henry and my dad laughing.

"Yeah, isn't this like his third plane crash?" My dad asked before he hit the ball back harder than usual and it zipped past Henry.

"Dah!" Henry groaned, watching it hit the door behind him.

"Henry, you idiot!" I complained. "You're supposed to hit the ball."

"I know," Henry exclaimed. "Thank you for the information, Bella!"

"You're welcome!" I smiled at him.

"21 to 19! I win again!" My dad laughed and did his dumb dance.

"Dang it! Dang, it! Frigid dipthong kumquat dang, dang it!" Henry yelled as he and my dad met in the middle and I walked around the table to them.

"Language, dude," I muttered. "There are kids watching. Now, be friendly or whatever."

"Good game," Henry smiled and shook my dad's hand.

"Thanks," My dad smiled back before the two superheroes moved and took out their gum. "Now, let's blow a bubble and get out of Harrison Ford out of trouble."

They popped a gumball into their mouths and blew a bubble before it popped and turned them into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Let's go," My dad said before they raced to the tubes and stood under them. My dad hit his belt buckle and tubes encased them, however, Henry's tube was covered in food and slob.

"Up-" My dad paused and looked at the mess. "What the?!"

"Oh gross!" I cringed, shivering at the sight of the mess. "Was Schwoz's sister here again?"

"What is all over your tube?" My dad asked Henry with disgust as he lifted up his tube and Henry did the same with his.

"Okay," Henry sighed and I notice Schwo motion him to be quiet. "Yesterday, Schwoz told me to go up the tube with a hot nacho platter."

"Oh yeah!" Bella chuckled, "I remember that. It was funny."

Schwoz stormed over with his arms up with annoyance.

"And the suckage made the cheese and refried beans go everywhere," Henry finished.

"Well, that's what happens when you put nachos in a tube that sucks things into the air," I shrugged and Henry gestured, agreeing with me.

"Schwoz!" My dad said.

"My sister is in town, and she wanted a taste of Mexico!" Schwoz protested.

"Well, now the three of you are going to clean that whole tube!" My dad exclaimed, walking over to us.