Dream Busters

Arabella's POV

"Hey, Bella, Schwoz, look!" Charlotte announced as she exits the elevator. "I made onion dip."

"There's no time for onion dip!" I frantically tell her, as Schwoz sets up the huge machine for Henry.

Henry got blasted with the dream beam and he's in a deep sleep. My dad and Henry were off trying to capture Dr. Minyak, when he blasted Henry and now he's in a deep sleep. Now, Schwoz and I were trying our best to set up everything before my dad returns with Henry.

"Aw, did Gooch fall in the toilet again?" Charlotte groaned.

"No, Gooch did not fall into the toilet again." Schwoz denied from the the compute to monitor Henry's brainwaves.

"Then what is-"

Charlotte got cut off by the alarm beeping and both tubes appeared. My dad got shot down and the tube disappeared.

"Hey! Do you like onion dip?" Charlotte asked him, lifting up her onion dip.

"Wait a minute." My dad says and Henry got shot down, but he was fast asleep.

I used the remote to make the tube disappear and my dad caught Henry.

"How's Henry?" I asked my dad with worry and he picks up his sidekick.

"He's sound asleep!"

"Bring him! We have to hook him up to the thingy!" Schwoz rushes them over and we helped my dad lay Henry down on the platform and closed the orange lid on his face.

"What's wrong with Henry?" Charlotte asked.

"We were trying to capture Dr. Minyak!" My dad exclaimed.

"Dr. Minyak broke out of prison?" She questioned with shock.

"Yeah. And just as we were about to grab him, he blasted Henry with a dream beam!" My dad continued with panic.

"Dream beam?" Charlotte questioned. "What is-"

"There's no time for you to finish that question!" I snap at her and she moved back.

"Schwoz, can you show us Henry's brain activity?" My dad asked Schwoz as he moved over to us.

"Yeah, hang on." Schwoz nods. "I got to change the input. HDMI one. No.

Wrong input. That was 'That's A Drag.'

"HDMI two."

"Seriously?" I asked as he switched the input and it was a blue screen.

"Oh my god." My dad said and he finally got to the right input.

"There." We see Henry's brain activity on the screen. "That is Henry's brain."

"I will give anyone two dollars to tell me what's going on." Charlotte offered and Schwoz turns to her.

"Henry got blasted with a dream beam." He simply told her and took the two dollars from her hand.

"And it put him into a deep sleep." I added on.

"Very deep." Schwoz chimed in.

"Well, then let's wake him up." Charlotte suggested.

"It's almost impossible to wake someone who's been dream beamed." My dad explained.

"Why?"

"Show her, Schwoz." I tell Schwoz as my dad lifts up the lid and Schwoz goes up to Henry.

"Wake up!" He slaps his face and he did at this multiple times until Charlotte understood. "You see?"

"Oh my god." Charlotte said.