Christmas Danger

(Skipped Henry's Jelly because Bella wouldn't have had a huge part in it; Bella's Christmas outfit)

Arabella's POV

It's Christmas Day and it would usually be the most amazing time of year, but my father got arrested last night because he wasn't wearing a hair net when he was serving food to people at his annual Christmas buffet. I've told my dad that he should wear a hairnet, but he never listens and look where he ended up. Swellview has some of the dumbest laws ever, like you can't take pictures of a rabbit with a permit or you can't wear more than one hat simultaneously. Apparently, not wearing a hairnet when serving food is a law and my dad broke it.

I'm upset, but I can't show it to anyone besides Henry, Charlotte, Schwoz, Gooch, and anyone else who knows I'm Captain Man's daughter. Henry allowed me to spend Christmas with his family because of the situation, but I made up the excuse to his family that I have a bunch of family over at my house and needed some time away from them.

I really wanted to bail my father out, he did nothing wrong. He's a superhero hero for goodness sake.

I walked into the Hart House with my presents. "Hola, Hart family and Charlotte!"

"Hi, Bella!" They all greet and I see Henry, Charlotte, Piper, and Mrs. Hart.

"Hey, Airy." Henry greeted and I smiled at them.

"Yo. I have presents for you all." I tell them and place the presents down on the coffee table.

"Thanks, Bella." Charlotte said hugged me.

"Of course. And you better like them, I spent hours trying to find these gifts for you." I remark.

"Anything from you is a gift." Henry mentioned and my cheeks heated up.

"Are you sure you're okay that your dad is in jail and not here with you?" Charlotte asked, lowering her voice.

"I mean, I can't say I'm not down about it, but at least I have you guys, right?" I asked him and they smiled.

"Always have us." Charlotte said and I grinned at her. "Help us decorate the tree."

"Okay." I smile and the three of us went over to the tree.

"Why are there two gold balls together?" I asked and Henry groaned.

"See, you have to have gold ball, red ball, gold ball, red ball." Charlotte said.

"Must you take her side." Henry said with narrowed eyebrows.

"Yes, because it looks wrong." I remarked and Henry flicked my cheek.