A Finata Full of Death Bugs

Arabella's POV

Every since Jasper found out about the secret, my dad has been apprehensive about Jasper working here. He's nervous Jasper will reveal our secret to the world, but all Jasper wants to do is work here and spend time with us. Not blab all our secrets to the world.

"I don't know about this, guys, I dunno." My dad was pacing around the Man Cave as Henry and I were looking at his tablet together.

"C'mon, it's gonna be great." Henry assured him.

"Oh, that's exactly what you both said when you talked me into eating one of those 'women's energy bars.'" My dad protested. "Then I couldn't stop reading books about princesses! I thought I stopped reading princess books when Bella turned ten!"

"I was nine." I argued. "Ten was the age I got into My Little Pony."

"Same thing!"

I rolled my eyes and Henry rubbed my thigh.

"Dude, I've known Jasper my whole life." Henry reasoned.

"That does not means he's qualified to have a job here!" My dad argued. "D'ah!"

The alarm for the tubes blared and I turned to see Charlotte get shot down.

"Oh, hey! Happy Saturday morning!" She greeted us.

"Hey."

"Yo."

"Maybe you're happy." My dad snapped and I sighed as Henry stood up.

"Char, will you tell my dad that Jasper working at Junk-N-Stuff isn't gonna be a problem?" I asked her as she walked her to the snack machine.

"I can't tell lies before breakfast." She remarked and I snicker as Henry sat down next to me again. I pulled out a protein bar and handed it to my dad.

"Here ya go."

"What's this?"

"Lady bar."

"Ahh!" He tosses it away and I giggled as Henry tosses his arm around my shoulder.

I looked over at Charlotte as she ordered her breakfast. "Scrambled eggs."

"Scrambled eggs."

The computer beeped and we saw Jasper on the screen. He was standing outside the store of Junk-N-Stuff.

"Oh, he's here." Henry smiled and shot up, walking over to the monitor. My dad groaned and I stood up, following them.

"Hey, what's up?" Henry asked Jasper, talking through the intercom.

"Hey! Jasper Dunlop here to see Captain Man and Kid Danger!" Jasper saluted and we shushed him as he said that.

My dad freaked and ended the call. "Did ya hear that? He's gonna blab all our secrets to the whole world!"

"No, not after we show him our video." Henry reasoned.

"Fine!" My dad snapped.

"Just get him down here, get him down here." My dad rushed and Henry and I ran toward the elevator. We walked inside and rode it up to the store. As we rode up, it was quiet and I think both of us wanted to do the same thing.

"Wanna make out?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Thank god."

Henry grabbed my waist and I grabbed his face as our lips met. We made out for a good minute or two as the elevator rode up and it was pretty hot. Henry and I tend to make out more than needed and I don't have a problem with it.