Grave Danger

Arabella's POV

"Dad, please stop crying." I begged him, holding his arm.

Recently, weird things have been happening to my dad and we both have no idea what's going on. A few day's ago, my dad made a big bowl of spaghetti and and at four in the morning he woke up and found the spaghetti all over his bed. Today, he woke up from a nap and he had a bottle of glue in his hands and now his underwear is all over the place. He is also tripping all over the place with no viable force whatsoever. It's truly disturbing and worrying. I hope something isn't wrong with him; I'm concerned for about him.

"Sweetie, don't you see what's happening?" He cried to me and I lowered my head. "My underwear is everywhere!"

"I know..."

The elevator doors opened and out walked Henry and Charlotte. They noticed the place and stopped laughing, when they saw my dad crying.

"Ray, Airy." Henry began and my dad sat up, trying to contain his sobbing. "Ray, why are you crying? Why is your dad crying?"

"Yeah and why is your underwear stuck all over the place?" Charlotte asked.

"I...I don't know!" My dad cried and I rubbed his back.

"Ray, aw, c'mon, buddy I promise, we'll figure out who did this to your underpants, and we'll get 'em." Henry promised my dad, sitting in front of us.

"Yeah!"

"No, don't you see?!" My dad questioned. "I did this! I did it all by myself."

"But why?" Charlotte asked.

"You tell me! I took a nap, right here, and when I woke up, this bottle of glue was in my hand, and the underwear'd been stuck all over the place!" My dad cried out and sank in his seat.

"Okay, okay well, maybe you were just sleep-walking." Henry guessed.

"Maybe. Cause this isn't the first time something like this has happened." My dad remarked. "The other night I woke up at four in the morning, and you know what was in my bed with me?"

"Was it Schwoz's pig?" Charlotte asked.

"I wish." My dad and I both said, before he continued. "But no I woke up and found myself lying in my own spaghetti!"

"I'm sorry, what?" Henry asked.

My dad raced out of his spot and pointed to the snack machine. "Earlier that day, I made a big pot of spaghetti, right, and when I woke up, it was all around me, in my bed! There were meatballs in my pajamas!" My dad leaned on the couch and silent cried.

"All right, just calm down-"

"I can't calm down!" My dad yelled, standing straight up and Charlotte flinched. "I'm losin' it! I put things down, and when I go to look for 'em, I can't find 'em. And I'm losing my balance too! I keep tripping over things that aren't there! I'm falling down for no reason. Ahh, look at my underwear. It's on the walls! That's not where underwear should be! Why's it on the wall?"

"Okay. Okay." I stand up with my friends and confront my dad. "Calm down-"

My dad jumped as I grabbed his wrists and he yelled. "Whoa! Whoa! Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me." I say in a calming voice. "I want you to go to your room."