I Know Your Secret

Arabella's POV

"And you're a hundred percent sure you didn't tell anyone?"

"I told nobody." Henry told my dad.

Somebody found out Henry's Kid Danger and now we are all panicking. Schwoz was trying to scan the note Henry found in his locker at school and see who wrote it. This is bad, this is really, really bad.

On a totally unrelated note, Henry and I are officially dating and it's been great. We've been together for almost a week and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I'm a little shocked if I'm being honest, not to long ago I couldn't imagine dating Henry and now here I am with his arm around my shoulder and my head against him.

"Well, did you send any emails, or text messages where you mentioned that you're Kid Danger?" My dad asked Henry and he stood up.

"Oh, wait, no, yeah last week, I did stand on my roof naked and yell, "Hey! Everybody! Look at me! I'm Henry Hart and I'm Kid Danger!" Henry sarcastically explained and I snickered.

"You did that naked?" My dad asked.

"No, I didn't do it at all!" Henry exclaimed.

"Oh, you're joking." My dad said and I rolled my eyes as Henry sat down, wrapping his arm around my shoulders again.

"Yeah."

"Oh, this is joke time? Okay, I'm sorry, are you Jimmy Fallon? Hey, later on, are you going to get some tacos with QuestLove?" My dad jokes with irritation.

"Dad, I don't know why you're mad at him." I mentioned.

"Guys, if anyone knows that you're Kid Danger, they can follow you here. They can come down here and figure out that I'm Captain Man and Bella is my daughter." My dad rambled on with panic.

"Oh, so this is all about you and Bella?" Henry argued and I hit his arm.

"No." My dad denied. "It's mostly about me."

I glared at him and folded my arms. "Thanks."

"Ahh, I got it! I got something!" Schwoz exclaimed and we ran over to him.

"What'd you find?" I asked him.

"Yeah! What'd you? What'd you find?" My dad repeated.

"I scanned this note with this bio-metric particle scanner." Schwoz explained to us, gesturing to his scanner.

"Right." The three of us nod.

"Now you'll see, on this note I found some DNA." Schwoz continued to us and I was confused when he said DNA weirdly.

"D-GEN-EYES?" Henry questioned, pronouncing the word how Schwoz did.

"DNA." I tell Henry, patting his arm.

"Oh."

"And the person who created this note is..." Schwoz presses his remote and a picture of Henry's face appeared on the screen. This shocked us all and I turned to Henry. "Henry Hart!"

"Whoa." I say.

"What?" My dad asked as he backed away.

"Of course, my DNA is on the note! I brought it here! It was in my hands!" Henry reasoned.

"Oh yeah." Schwoz said.

"Oh yeah!" Henry mocked.

——

Later, Henry and I went to his house to hang out, and we wanted to forget about this whole 'I know your secret' note. Charlotte was gonna come over, but she had a ton of homework to do and couldn't.