Balloons of Doom

Arabella's POV

When you're father's a famous superhero and your boyfriend is his sidekick, you have to deal with some of the craziest things ever, like doing a photoshoot for the Swellview calendar. I did not enjoy this one bit, especially since I had to wear a swimsuit I was not comfortable in. I dislike my body and this just makes me feel so exposed to the world. The only thing I was doing was pretending to be a surfer in the background, so only my skinny freaking legs were showing, but I still didn't like it.

Charlotte lucked out and didn't have to do this, so I was the lucky one. Yay.

One good thing did come out of this, Henry and I were allowed to take super cute pictures together before we did the actual photoshoot. Charlotte took all of them, because she's one of our best friends and is in charge of taking all of the cute and over the top photos of us, including one where Henry was Kid Danger and he was carrying me in his arms. It was supposed to look romantic and cheesy.

Charlotte's the best.

"Okay, just a few more." I heard Schwoz say and I sighed.

"Hey, look at all those hot girls on the beach!" My dad called and I rolled my eyes at that. "Hi, girls!"

"Hey, girls..." Henry weakly replied.

"Come on, get into it." My dad encouraged him.

"I am!"

"No, you gotta-"

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of girls who don't exist!" Henry exclaimed and I stopped my feet. "Also, it's not polite to wave to girls when I got a girlfriend."

"Thank you!" I call from behind the surfboard.

"Come on! Show me some emotion!" Schwoz begged. "Give me some feels baby!"

"Yeah! Come on, Henry! We're on a beach in Hawaii!" My dad chuckled.

"No, we're not!" Henry said and sighed. "I feel dumb!"

I lowered the surfboard and stood there, unamused.

"Hey, do you have any idea how many people wish they were gonna be featured in the Swellview calendar?" My dad asked him and I exhaled.

"Well, go find them!" I remark and groaned. "I don't want to do this."

"Hey, look everybody, my daughter's complaining, that's fresh." My dad sarcastically pointed out and Henry laughed, but stopped when he saw my face.

"Hey, does this surfboard look weird to you?" I asked my dad and he gave me a look.

"No, what's wrong with it?"

I bonked him on the head with it and he groaned, holding his head as Henry chuckled.

"Ow!... I'm okay." He smiled and I glared at him. "Don't hit me."

"Don't insult me." I fire back and Charlotte just gives me a grin from her spot at the monitor.

"I put my daughter in bikini and she gets snappy with me." My dad muttered and Henry chuckled, but he stops again when he sees me.

"I mean, you look beautiful." Henry chuckles, nervously and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever..."

Henry's lying, I look awful in this. I look like a twig and it's gross.

The monitor beeped and it was a hotline call.

"Hey, hotline call." Henry called.

"Schwoz, Bella, go over there with Charlotte so you won't be seen." My dad orders us and I nod, walking over to the monitor to hide behind it.