Captain Man and Arabella: On Vacation

(Short chapter, sorry. Main reason why this chapter came out so soon😜)

Arabella's POV

"Where is he?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know!" Henry and I exclaimed and I dropped my bag on the floor.

"Dad, we're gonna miss our plane!" I yell out to my father.

"I'm coming!" He calls back, grunting.

My dad and I are going to his cousins wedding and neither of us want to go. I love my second cousin, but I have to be the stupid flower girl and I really don't want to go. Weddings are fun, until all the older relatives try to talk to you about boys, future plans, and crap like that. It's so annoying. My dad doesn't want to go, because he's worried something bad might happen and Captain Man won't be there to stop it. It's not that he doesn't trust Henry to take care of it, but he's worried he won't be able to help him.

The sprocket opened and my dad came stumbling out of it, carrying his large mattress.

"Wow..." I muttered.

"What is he..."

"Ray, what are you doing with that mattress?" Henry asked as my dad stumbled down the stairs with it.

"I'm taking it on our trip!" He grunted.

"They're not gonna let you take a mattress on a plane." I informed my dad and he sighed.

"Yeah, you're right." He dropped it on the ground and exhaled. "Maybe Bella and I shouldn't go."

My dad rushes over to the monitor and checks it.

"See, I knew it!" Henry said and we went up to him.

"Dad, we can't miss your cousin's wedding." I tell him. "I don't want to go and be the dumb flower girl, but we can't blow it off."

My dad turned to us. "I know! But most marriages don't work out! We'll just go to his next wedding!"

"Woah! Woah! Okay! Okay!" Henry exclaimed, stopping my dad from leaving. "Just admit that you're afraid to leave town, because you don't think me, Charlotte, and Schwoz can't handle things here without you and Bella."

"What if there's an emergency?" My dad objected.

"Then I'll blow a bubble and Kid Danger will deal with it." Henry answered, taking out his gum container.

"What if you suddenly get that disease...Nu-Numb Tongue?!" My dad reasoned and I rolled my eyes. "And you can't blow a bubble?!"

"Numb tongue?" Henry asked.

"That's not a real disease!" Charlotte reasoned and the elevator doors opened. "People don't just talk normally one second and then all of a sudden start going- blah, blah, blah!" Charlotte made noises like her tongue was numb and Schwoz came up behind her.

"Uh-oh. Does she have Numb Tongue?"

"See!" My dad pointed and I shook my head.

"Hey." Schwoz said and checked his watch. "Shouldn't you and Bella be on your way to the airport?"

"Yes, we should." I say and grab my dad's arm.

"Yes!" Charlotte and Henry both say and pull my father to the elevator.

"Okay! Woah! Woah!" My dad stopped us and I picked up my bag. "I need my suitcase! Bork!"

The sprocket opened and Bork walked out with a gigantic blue chest and I sighed.

And they say girls pack to much.

"Hey, Bork! Bring it over here."