Anirei Vevila

Name: Anirei Vevila

Age: 9 1/2 years old

Hair: Silver color. Slightly wavy that flow down past her shoulders

Eyes: Bright blue, close to sapphire blue but much brighter.

Skin: Brown. No defining birthmarks except on her back (To be revealed later).

Height: 4 foot 5 inches

Mother: Unknown (To be named later) Status: Unknown

Father: Unknown (To be named later) Status: Unknown

Favorite color(s): Silver, black, blue and white

Favorite Food: Trail mix with plenty of M&Ms and peanuts (easy to eat and carry. Lasts a long time. Perfect for her wandering).

History: To be revealed as chapters are published (It wouldn't be as much fun to give you all of the answers).

Appearance: Short wavy silver hair that flows past her shoulders, stopping halfway past the scapula. Bright blue round eyes, unnatural bright blue color rarely found in nature. She wears three bracelets, two on her left wrist, one on her right. The two bracelets on her left wrist are colored black and white, the one on her right is colored silver, the same shade as her hair. She wears a silver cloak pinned secured with a blue button. Underneath the cloak she wears a pair of black pants and a white shirt. She's normally barefoot. She also wears a pendant around her neck, a keepsake from her parents before they left her.

Likes: Food, traveling, the sky, light, dark, ninja, Lloyd, friends, her senseis, her parents, flowers (lotus flowers to be exact), her weapons, her bracelets, her pendant, all elements.

Dislikes: Evil, snakes, Serpentine, kidnappers, the underworld, needles, a strange being (to be named later).

Personality: Anirei is a sweet and caring young girl who was taught to always treat others as you wish for them to treat you. She is selfless and always eager to help those in need. However, though she is reserved, she opens up to those she can tell has a good heart and a kid spirit. She doesn't trust those who work with evil or are the evil itself, unless she has to. When her friends are in danger she will do whatever it takes to protect them.

Other facts: She hides a lot more than her face and her past. Future information will be released as more chapters are published.

I hope you've enjoyed this little profile of Anirei Vevila! Other fun facts and of her past shall be revealed more and more as the chapters continue to be published. Thank you!