chapter thirty one.

@𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤!

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 3

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 3.2k 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 &&& we're back!! last year best year??? 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 @𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 1.1k 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

@𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆 this year will be the best!!!!

↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 every year is the best w me and u <<33333

@𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 so glad to see you again!

↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 you too bby <3 <3 <3

@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 cute or something

↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 i love you....or something

@𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 MY QUEEN

↳ @𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 KISS ME RNNNNNN

and just like that, the gang was back to their mundane hogwarts life. well, almost. there was something different about hogwarts, almost like it was in the air. an unspoken air of doubt seemed to surround amelia wherever she went, but spending time with her friends seemed to make it vanish just as quickly as it appeared.

"do you think it's too late to drop out?" daisy asked as she sat down next to amelia in the library.

"i was just thinking the same thing." amelia sighed as she reread her potions homework for what felt like the thousandth time. 

"you'd think they would make our last year easy," daisy flipped through a textbook. "apparently not." 

"honestly," amelia bit her lip nervously. "i know we just got back, but i'm already counting down the days until the next holiday." she giggled.

being a seventh year, the girls seemed to have almost no free time. they were always juggling their course work along with trying to figure out their plans for after their time at hogwarts concluded. amelia had always been one to worry about the future, and this was no different. she couldn't help but to wonder where she would end up after graduation. the thoughts always seemed to occupy her mind.

however, nothing could ever prepare amelia for the events that would occur over her last year at hogwarts. and there was nothing that she could do to stop them.

a/n

hi loves! hope you are all having a nice day. apologies for the long break in between updates, life got really busy!!! expect more frequent updates from now on out though <3 i hope that you guys are enjoying the story <3 i love you guys, and i'm glad that you are here.