Birthday Bonus!

Warning:
This chapter will have overdramatic parents (Kurenai-Asuma)

Note:
(Y/Sas) = (Y/N) and Sasuke's Ship name
So proud of myself for finally publishing a chapter😪

———

(Y/N)'S 12th BIRTHDAY PARTY!
FROM 4 PM TO 8 PM
SLEEPOVERS ALLOWED ONLY WITH GUARDIAN APPROVAL
(ONLY GIRLS!) – ASUMA
(EXCLUDING NARUTO) — (Y/N)!
(EVERYONE!) — (Y/N & KURENAI)
(AND KAKASHI) —(Y/N)
(NO!) —Asuma

———

It seemed to be all everyone was talking about.

(Y/N)'s 12th birthday party.

———

Naruto bounced up and down in happiness once he received the letter. With a wide grin on his lips, he exclaimed, "Another sleepover?!" He pumped his fist into the air as he yelled in delight.

The smile on his lips never fading, Naruto murmured, "(Y/N)'s birthday!"

———

Sasuke stared at the letter in his hands. "I'll have to get a gift," he mumbled under his breath before he scoffed. Slowly, he placed it on the table before he walked towards the door. As he walked out of his apartment and into the shops of Konoha, he tried his best to fight the smile that threatened to appear.

———

"Shino! Hinata! Listen up!" Kiba raised his finger at his two teammates, one with an emotionless look on their face—which you could barely see— and the other holding a nervous expression.

Kiba crossed his arms over his chest before he announced, "We need to all spilt up and find something amazing for (Y/N)'s birthday!" He huffed as he rubbed his chin, "Naruto, being the clueless idiot he is, probably hasn't thought of a gift yet. Sasuke is a wild card but my sources —Akamaru— say that he's currently shopping around t0wn. That leaves Choji and Shikamaru!" He shrugged his shoulders, "Choji by himself isn't concerning but," his eyes narrowed, "It's Shikamaru we need to worry about."

He clenched his hands into fists before he gritted his teeth. "Knowing him, he probably already figured out some over-the-top gift."

He shook his head before he declared loudly, causing Hinata to flinch. "We need to find the perfect gift!" Kiba pointed at his teammates, "Either one of us! We can't let it be damned Shikamaru!"

———

Shikamaru sneezed. He groaned as he reached his hand from his pocket, rubbed his nose before placing his hand back into his pocket.

"Shikamaru, what do you think you'll get her?" Choji asked as he munched on a packet of chips.

The black-haired boy shrugged as he walked alongside his friend, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He sighed before mumbling, "I don't know yet," he groaned under his breath, "Troublesome girl."

———

With a frown plastered on his lips, Neji huffed before he examined the shelf of gifts the store had displayed. "Nothing," he mumbled before he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked away.