{13} Bonus Scenes ✔️

This chapter is basically scenes that happened either last chapter or a few days before that yet they weren't shown.

Bonus Scene {1}:

Asuma gritted his teeth. He stared at his father, who looked at him with a calm expression on his face. "It isn't fair!" spoke Asuma, his tone laced in anger. "Why aren't you letting (Y/N) on my team?!"

Sarutobi let out a sigh before he began to explain. "Asuma, (Y/N) needs to learn independence. She needs to explore the world by herself. She needs to—"

"She does have independence! Nevermind me, why can't Kurenai be her sensei?!" interrupted Asuma. Sarutobi stared at his son before he answered, "Having Kurenai as her sensei is not different as having you. That's why I'm telling you, she needs her independence!"

Asuma looked down at the ground as he continued to listen to his father's words.

Sarutobi let out a sigh. "(Y/N) needs to face her fears on her own. You can't protect her everywhere she goes, she has to find her own strength. The only thing you can do is guide her and train her."

Asuma looked down at the ground as he spoke up, "What if... what if she's on a dangerous mission?" Asuma clenched his hands into fists as he continued, "I can't trust just anyone with her life."

Sarutobi smiled. He shook his head slightly, "Don't worry. The sensei I picked out for her is capable to watch over her."

———————————————————————————

Bonus Scene {2}:

Kakashi eyed his three students. He looked up from the crystal ball that was placed on the Hokage's desk. He faced the Hokage and asked, "I thought you said I would have four students?"

Sarutobi cleared his throat before he looked up from the crystal ball. "Actually Kakashi," The white-haired male realized the Hokage was serious. "There is something I need to speak to you regarding (Y/N)."

———————————————————————————

Bonus Scene {3}:

"Until then, class is dismissed."

Kiba quickly stood up from his seat and turned his head towards (Y/N). He smiled and called out her name. Though, just as she was about to turn around, Shikamaru called her name, catching her attention.

Kiba growled before he began to make his way towards (Y/N). However, as soon as he took one step forward, Choji was in front of him, blocking his view of (Y/N).

Kiba attempted to walk past Choji yet was blocked. Kiba growled before he took a step back, "What do you want?!"

"Kiba, I wanted to ask you—" Kiba's eyes darted towards the door. He watched as Shikamaru and (Y/N) walked out. He glared at their intertwined hands before he turned his head towards Choji.

"Maybe later Choji," Again, Kiba attempted to walk past Choji yet was blocked. Kiba growled in anger.

"Kiba!" Said male turned his head to the side. A group of boys stood there, glaring at him. "We want to know what you did with (Y/N)."

Kiba turned his head to the front, only to find out that Choji had disappeared. Kiba clenched his fists once he had realized he had been set up. And he knew who made the plan.

"Damn you Shikamaru!"

——————————————————————————

Bonus Scene {4}:

Kakashi sighed as he watched 'Sasuke' run away from Sakura. He continued to watch the scene play out in front of him.

After he had watched Naruto get beat up by Sasuke, he jumped off from the branch he sat on. He jumped on a branch which was closer to the academy.

'Idiots,' he thought to himself, 'They're all idiots.' Kakashi let out another sigh. He stood up and leaned against the tree. He stared at a certain (h/c) haired girl as she laughed with her friends. 'At least she's on my team.'