Special: Memories [1]

Note:
For more understanding, read my book [Memories, Naruto Various X Reader] first
—————————————————————————-

Asuma woke up that morning in a good mood, scratch that, in a great mood. He couldn't tell why but he felt as everything was going to be alright. So when he went to wake up his eleven-year-old daughter— I mean (Y/N), he did not expect to find a fifteen-year-old (Y/N) with hair that reached her shoulders sprawled around the bed, drooling on her pillow.

"What the hell?!" Asuma yelled, dropping his cup on the floor.

———

Memories (Y/N) glanced around the apartment before she looked back at the adults in front of her whom she learned was Asuma and Kurenai, who Asuma dragged over, claiming she needed to see this.

The two adults stared at her with a confused look on their faces, as well as fear. Memories (Y/N) sighed before she leaned back against the couch. She didn't understand what was happening; one minute she was asleep on her bed in Kakashi's appartement, like normal and the next, she woke up in a different bed, in a completely different apartment, surrounded by complete strangers.

"What do we do?" Asuma whispered to Kurenai, who looked at him with confusion.

"Could she be from the future?!" The black-haired woman whispered.

"I hope not! She doesn't even know us!"

Memories (Y/N) glanced between the two adults before she decided it was time to interrupt their conversation. "So," she spoke up, catching their attention, "From what I know, there is an eleven-year-old me with super long hair that lives here but somehow, I woke up here." She let out a sigh before she leaned back against the couch, "Maybe we should ask someone smart."

Asuma and Kurenai glanced at each other before they nodded their heads. "Then it's better to go to the Hokage," Kurenai spoke up, her hand on her hip.

Memories (Y/N) raised her eyebrow before she questioned, "Who?"

"She doesn't even know her grandfather?!"

———

"Wow, this is just like my Konoha," Memories (Y/N) told the two adults as she looked around with a mesmerized look on her face. "It's so cool but weird!"

Asuma and Kurenai watched as the fifteen-year-old ran around curiously, not sure how to feel. On one hand, wherever she came from, this fifteen-year-old was their daughter— I mean, (Y/N), whom they loved. But on the other hand, their daughter— I mean, their eleven-year-old (Y/N) was still missing, which freaked them out.

They finally arrived at the Hokage's office yet did not expect to find both Kakashi inside, talking with the Hokage. Memories (Y/N) gasped before she yelled out in excitement, "Kakashi!" catching the two adults' attention. However, when they turned around, their jaws dropped to the floor as they witnessed a now fifteen-year-old (Y/N) smiling at them.

"Wait you know him?" Asuma questioned, his eyebrow raised. "You didn't even know me!"

Memories (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders, "Well I live with him and—"

"You live with him?!"

"You live with me?! Who are you?!"