{21} Ending The Land Of The Waves Arc

A/N:
I know it's short but y'all want to meet Gaara and I want to write about the chunin exams {got this plot twist😏 none of y'all will expect}

Anyways, the chapter starts on the day of the battle BUT I ain't writing the battle, I'm just gonna skip to the end. Y'all already learned how to walk on water and fought, I ain't writing that stuff. It's always the same thing.

Also! This is very important! I forgot to mention it in this book yet I did mention it a couple of times in the comments and on my announcements yet I am aware some do not check them so I am announcing it here:

———> Kakashi and Iruka are in their 20s.
And the romance will only start when the reader is legal, which is either 16 or 18 [still haven't decided, please comment your opinions!]. Anyways, I'm imagining Kakashi to be like 21, and Iruka to be 20. And it's like this for all my other books, including Devil and Memories.

Speaking of Memories, we have a special bonus involving the main character, (Y/N) coming soon!

———

"Shouldn't we wake Naruto up?" The long-haired girl questioned as she looked back at the house.

Sasuke let out a 'hn' as he walked away from the house. "Leave him (Y/N), why bother waking him up when all he's going to do is complain?"

The pink-haired girl next to him, nodded her head, agreeing with the Uchiha. However, she had a twisted thought in her mind. 'Yes! Now that Naruto isn't here, I'll have more chances to set Sasuke and (Y/N) alone together!'

The (h/c)-haired girl glanced to the house before she turned around and tried to catch up with her team. She slowed down once she was at Kakashi's side and decided to ask for his well-being. "Are you alright, sensei?"

The silver-haired male smiled at (Y/N) before he reached out and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, I'm in tip-top shape!" causing a low blush to spread across (Y/N)'s cheeks.

• • •

Meanwhile, back at home, the sound of glass shattering startled Kurenai. She got up from her couch to find Asuma staring at his hand with a shadow cast over his face.

The black-haired woman glanced at the pieces of glass on the floor before she turned her gaze at her lover— I mean, friend with a worried look on her face. She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder before she asked, "Asuma, is something wrong?"

His voice low yet gruff, Asuma admitted, "I don't know, but I feel like I want to punch someone."

• • •

Back with the team, they finally arrived at the dock. Once they arrived, Sakura immediately squealed before she dragged Kakashi away, leaving Sasuke and (Y/N) by themselves. The two ninjas were confused by her actions, mainly (Y/N) but it was quickly forgotten once they began conversing.

Unfortunately for those two, [and Sakura who spied on them from afar], their little [what Sakura imagined it to be called] 'date' was interrupted.

Sakura clenched her hand into a fist before she looked around. All she could see was red as she repeated six words in her mind; 'I'll kill whoever ruined their date!'

———

TIME - SKIP

THE END OF THE BATTLE