[25] Confession...?

"Naruto seems to be in a good mood," Sakura pointed out as her eyes watched the blond excitedly run around as if he had all the energy in the world. Sasuke only let out a 'hn' making the pink-haired girl internally squeal at the fact that he didn't ignore her as usual.

Sakura glanced at the black-haired Uchiha next to her. She internally squealed once more, 'Ekkkk! Sasuke-kun is looking even more handsome than usual!' She thought to herself, a wide blush spread across her cheeks.

Seconds later, the pink-haired girl shook her head as she gently patted her cheeks. 'No Sakura, snap out of it,' her face shifted into a look of determination, 'Sasuke and (Y/N) are much cuter together.'

A dreamy look formed on Sakura's face as she thought to herself, 'What I would do to see them together.' She slowly didn't notice herself slipping further and further into her delusions.

Sakura and (Y/N) walked side by side, chatting as their arms were looped together. The (h/c)-haired girl let out a giggle before she stopped walking. She removed her arm from their loop before she proceeded to hold Sakura's hands.

"Sakura! You're my bestest friend in the whole world! I'm so glad I have you in my life! I love you!" (Y/N) exclaimed before she radiated a warm smile.

Tears entered the pink-haired girl's eyes as a huge smile appeared on her lips. "You're my bestest friend in the whole world too (N/N)! I love you too!"

Right then, the two girls were interrupted by a cough. They turned around to find Sasuke Uchiha with flowers in his hands. His eyes, which seemed to grow hearts, were only on the (h/c)-haired girl. The black-haired boy stepped up and handed (Y/N) the flowers. "For you, my love," he declared ever so boldly causing a blush to spread across the young girl's cheeks.

(Y/N) received the flowers from her boyfriend's hands. "Thank you," she mumbled shyly before she stepped forward and pressed a kiss on Sasuke's cheek—

That seemed to be too much for Sakura to take as she immediately covered her face with her hands and started squealing. Meanwhile, Sasuke glanced at her before he turned away and let out a 'hn'.

After a moment of calming herself down, Sakura reached out and grabbed her pink bottle and began drinking. "What would their ship name be?" The pink-haired girl mumbled to herself, "I have to bring this up at the next Sasukex(Y/N)shippers4ever meeting!"

Interrupting her out of her thoughts, Naruto appeared next to her, all sweaty. Sakura jumped as he reached near her to grab his water bottle. "Naruto!" The pink-haired girl yelled as she scooted away, "Make sure not to get any of your sweat on me!"

Naruto only laughed, making his two teammates suspicious. Usually, he would either ignore Sakura's words or even retort back with an annoying comment which would earn him a punch to the ground.

After a few seconds of Sakura eyeing the blond, she finally asked, "Naruto, what's got you in such a good mood today?" Her question even caught Sasuke's attention as he turned to face his teammates.

Naruto only chuckled before he answered, "I realized something yesterday." He placed his bottle on the ground before he slowly stood up, turning around, allowing his two teammates to see the cheeky grin on his face. "I have a crush on (Y/N)!"

At his sentence, Sakura's jaw dropped to the floor as Sasuke's eyes widened.

Naruto chuckled as he turned around so his back was facing the team. He began jumping up and down before he continued; "I'm gonna tell her today! Dattebayo!"

Sasuke gritted his teeth as he called out, "Oi dobe! Keep your feelings to yourself!"

However, the blond only turned around and stuck his tongue out, further angering the Uchiha.