{12} The Beginning Of Naruto! ✔️

(Y/N) let out a tired sigh as she leaned her head against the palm of her hand. She glanced at the window, a frown forming on her face. As if on cue, Iruka and Naruto burst into the room, Naruto tied up into chains.

The frown on (Y/N)'s face vanished at the sight of the blond-haired boy. Naruto noticed her staring at him and blushed beet red. Ignoring Iruka's lecture, he called out, "(Y/N)! Good morning!" causing most of the boys in the class to glare at the blond.

(Y/N) slightly waved her hand at Naruto, a smile appearing on her face. At the sight of her smile, Naruto blushed. Everyone inside the class glared at Naruto; the boys in jealously, the girls in anger.

'Sasuke-kun is the only boy who can see (Y/N)'s smile!'

Iruka cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the tension in the room. "Because of Naruto, everyone will have to do the test, again!" Everyone in the class groaned before getting up from their seats and walked towards the front of the class.

(Y/N) walked towards Naruto, who was now free from the chains and helped him up from the floor. Naruto rubbed the back of his neck as he turned his head to hide his blush. "Thanks (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) nodded before giving him a thumbs up. "Good luck," Naruto's face turned beet red before he turned around so his back was facing (Y/N), who grew confused at the action.

"Naruto? Are you alright?" Before Naruto had the chance to speak, (Y/N) had placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him so he was facing her. She placed a hand on his forehead before shaking her head slightly. "No fever," muttered the long-haired girl.

Just as Naruto was about to have a nosebleed, Shikamaru interrupted their conversation. "(Y/N), is everything alright?" he asked as he stood next to (Y/N).

(Y/N) turned to Shikamaru, worry in her eyes. She leaned closer to Shikamaru and whispered, "I think there's something wrong with Naruto." Shikamaru turned to Naruto to find his face beet red. However, Shikamaru didn't miss the glare directed towards him. Shikamaru only sighed before raising his hand and patting (Y/N)'s head. "He's fine, just tired." (Y/N) nodded, believing Shikamaru.

(Y/N) turned to Naruto, wanting to ask him if he was okay when she heard Sakura call her name. (Y/N) turned to face Sakura, who was right in front of Shikamaru. "Sasuke's really cool, don't you think?" Sakura asked (Y/N).

Sasuke heard the question Sakura had asked (Y/N). He eavesdropped on the conversation, wanting to hear (Y/N)'s answer.

'Yes!' shouted Inner Sakura, 'Sasuke is listening into our conversation!'

(Y/N) nodded her head before letting out a sound of approval. "He's really cool," answered (Y/N), a small smile on her face.

Shikamaru let out a sigh while Naruto gritted his teeth. Kiba held in a growl as Akamaru let out a small whine. Shino frowned while Choji continued to munch on his chips, hoping to bury the sadness inside of him with food. The rest of the boys in the class glared at Sasuke, who only let out a 'tch' at the (h/c) haired girl's words. He stared at the ground, trying to hide the blush across his cheeks. Because of his fairly pale skin, it would be obvious to anyone that he was blushing, and he did not want anyone to find out.

"Naruto Uzumaki," called out Iruka. He hadn't heard the conversation between (Y/N) and her classmates, too tired to focus on anything.

Naruto walked up to the front of the class, thinking to himself, 'Just wait (Y/N), I'll become cooler than Sasuke.'

Shikamaru placed his hands over (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes. "Sakura, cover Hinata's eyes." Sakura grew confused but nodded and did what he asked. Just as (Y/N) opened her mouth to speak, a loud voice yelled, "Transform!"