Special Chapter [2] *FANON*

(Y/N) let out a groan. She held her stomach with both of her hands as she continued walking forward.

She was currently on her way to Kurenai's apartment. Ever since she had woken up, her stomach had been hurting her. (Y/N) told Iruka, who told her to go home. However, Asuma wasn't home so she went to the next best person. And if Kurenai wasn't home, she'd probably go to Kakashi.

A tap on her shoulders snapped (Y/N) out of her thoughts. She turned around to be faced with a long, brown-haired boy. However, his hair wasn't as long as hers.

The boy blushed when he realized her attention was on him. He cleared his throat before he began to take off his jacket. He then took a step forward towards her and wrapped it around her waist. (Y/N) blushed as she tilted her head to the side.

"What was that for?" asked (Y/N) lowly.

The boy blushed out of embarrassment before he looked at the ground. "I don't think I'm the one who should tell you," he muttered.

(Y/N) nodded. She let out a whimper and clutched her stomach. She felt as though someone was stabbing her stomach.

The boy looked at her with concern. He took a step forward and wrapped his arm around her waist. With his other hand, he wrapped it around her neck. He began helping her walk. "Where were you going?"

After (Y/N) gave him the directions, the long-haired boy helped her walk towards Kurenai's apartment. When they reached, the boy let go of (Y/N) and knocked on the door.

Kurenai's eyes held concern as she stared at (Y/N) who looked quite pale. Her eyes drifted towards the unfamiliar boy next to her.

"Come in," Kurenai gestured the two eleven-year-olds inside her apartment. After setting (Y/N) on the couch, Kurenai walked up to the long-haired boy.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" she asked, her voice soft. The boy blushed before looking at the ground. "She's on her period," he muttered lowly.

Kurenai's eyes widened. She smiled before patting his head. "Thank you for helping her," she said, causing the boy's face to reddened in embarrassment.

"What's your name?" asked Kurenai.

"Neji, Neji Hyūga."

————

Neji walked home, his mind occupied by the (h/c) haired girl he had just met. He wanted to get to know more about her yet he couldn't. 

He didn't even know her name.

'She's cute,' he thought as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. His face reddened at his thought.

A/N: Do any of you like romance/teen fiction books? I just published one of each in my other account. Comment here if you would like to see them.