CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love" ~ Princess Diana

NINA SURESH

I finally reached my house. This was hectic, getting the delivery done and then sorting out the mess created and all that shit.

It was already 1:03 am and all I want to do is crash on my bed.

I carefully and quietly opened the door since everyone is asleep and me being the great clumsy person I am tripped on the staircase and fell down. Nothing major, just hurt my elbow....Owww but hey I didn't make any noise.

I became extra careful and went to my room and closed the door, threw my phone on the bed and fell on the bed not bothering to change, hugging my pillow as sleep slowly came but vanished immediately when my phone buzzed indicating there was call coming.

I was thankful it wasn't my work phone but was my personal one.

I looked at the caller id, Kajol. Shit I forgot she had asked me call her once all the mess in the hospital was cleared.

If your wondering who Kajol/ Kaju is, she is my bestest and closest friend and everyone needs a Kaju in their life. We have been best friends more like sister for 12 years now. I'm really lucky to have her in my life. She knows about everything and by everything I mean every nook and corner of my life at the back of her hand and I do about her life. Although I told her about Arjun only 3 years ago and she still guilts about it but hey that's what best friends are for right....that's what she tells me and I believe her like a puppy.

You believe everyone genius

I ignore it not having the strength to argue

Anyways I answer the call "You sleeping?" was her first question. 

"Nope, skydiving in the middle of the night, you wanna join?" I answered sarcastically.

"Hell ya!  What kind of question is that?" she fired back with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Kaju.." I whined , "Ninu.." she whined back, "Your unbelievable" I exclaimed

Keep your voice down, don't want to wake up his highness and her highness now do we?

True that. I was pulled out of my conversation with my conscience when she continued

"Ya ya whatever, you wanted to tell me something important before you ran off?"

"Oh ya about that...... Arjun and his family came today to our house." I said in a low voice and the line went dead.

Oh no!

Here it comes

Five 

Four

Three

Two

And One

May god have mercy on my ears!

"YOU MEAN THE ARJUN KAPOOR THE ONE WHO USUED TO BE OUR CLASSMATE, THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND DECIDED TO TELL ME ONLY 3 YEARS AGO THE ONE WHOSE THE CEO OF THE TOP COMPANY???? YOU MEAN THAT ARJUN??" she practically screamed all this on the top of her lungs in one go.