CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy

"The best thing to hold onto in is each other." -Audrey Hepburn

NINA SURESH

"Ready girls?" mom asked coming into the room followed by Veer.

"Yes ma, we're ready and Veer bhai what are you doing here?" Annie said coming out of her room.

"I decided to tag along" he told and slumped on the couch next to me. 

"Isn't Arjun your best friend?" Kajol asked narrowing her eyes and braiding her hair. 

"He is but right now I wanna help you guys" he stated.

"More like spend more time with Kajol" I muttered under my breath and thankfully no one heard.

"Lets go then" with that being said the five of us left.

...

"Since when is shopping so freaking exhausting?!" I slumped on the couch, my legs are killing me. How do people do this?!?! I would rather perform 10 surgeries a day than go shopping.

Trying a hundred different cloths from ten different stores only to choose three out of them?!?!?! This should be illegal!

"You never go shopping , so you never understood the pain babe" Kajol told and went into our room to keep the bags with contained my cloths for the Mehendi ceremony, Haldi ceremony and the wedding.

I just rolled my eyes at her. Yes I hate shopping too.

Name one thing you like that even the girls do

Chocolates! Ha take that!

Anyways we had to leave to dad and mom's house tomorrow for the Haldi and Mehendi function which was being held at their house, then come back here for the wedding and then after the wedding I'm supposed to go and live with Arjun. Yay me!

What's the time?? Its.....holy shit! Its 8:09 pm already!!! How long were we out?! We left at around 12 noon. 8 hours, 8 freaking hours to get three pair to cloths!!!!!

After me constantly bitching about shopping we went for dinner. Arjun is missing. Where did he go?

"He's in a call" Veer whispered in my ears and I just nodded and hold up.. why is he whispering?

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back "its fun" I just shook my head and smiled at his childish nature.

Kajol and him will make the perfect couple.

"Ouch" I touched the back of my head "What the hell did you hit me for?!" I whisper-yelled at Veer. Really need to stop whispering.

"Because you just said me and Kajol would make a perfect couple" he whisper-yelled back.

"I thought that out loud didn't I?" I had a grinning at the thought of them. "Yes you did now stop ginning," he hit my head again.

One more time and I'll break his hand!

"Not my fault you both look cute together" I smirked at him. 

If his glare could kill, I would have died a thousand times already. He was about to hit my head again when Kajol hit his hand "hit her again and you don't wanna find out what I do with that hand of yours." she practically threatened him, I grinned wider and he just continued glaring at the both of us. 

My smirk widened as Kajol and Veer were having a glare off. I was sitting in between so I got up and left because you don't want to come in between cute couple now do you?

They are both ignoring their feeling for each other.

I went and sat down next to Annie who was drooling on her phone.