CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...

"Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you." — Misty Copeland

NINA KAPOOR

Taking a deep breath I got out of my car to be met with nothing but a huge ground with an abandoned building a little ahead.

The building looked very old giving off the haunted and creepy vibes and the chilly wind blowing didn't help the entire situation.

Clutching the divorce papers tightly, I scanned around and sighed silently praying to god that I don't die painfully.

I'm happy to die but I don't want to experience any pain...just wanna go peacefully.

Shut up dumbass.

Blabbering nonsense to myself is what is keeping me from panicking and running away from here so bear with me...please.

Take a deep breath and walk with your head held high. You did nothing wrong.

Keeping my head high night end up with me having a bullet in between my eyes.

NINA!

I'M SORRY!! I can't help it!

A sudden ding made me jump in my place. Placing my hand on my chest I breathed out and closed my eyes.

Ahh that scared me.

Oh god.

With shaky fingers, I took my phone out which lighted immediately with a notification.

Seeing that, my heart raced.

Come into the building and you really need to get rid of the habit of talking to your self Ninu.
Make it quick, I don't have do much time for this.

The message flashed making my eyes go wide.

My head whipped left right back and forth hoping I would find whoever it was watching me.

Wait...I re-read the message again and...oh god. No no no no no no. Only two people in this world know that I argue with my own damn conscious.

Please don't be who I think it is. Please please please please please.

Please don't be...

Taking a deep breath, I walk with small steps into the building.

As I neared, I could see the details of the building. It was a two story building broken and worn out. Paint scrapped off, windows half broken, the main entrance had one door missing while the other barely hanging om its hinges. 

Finally making it, I climbed the four stairs before stopping at the entrance and groaning internally.

It was dark...like very dark. Have I ever mentioned that I hate dark?

No? Well I freaking hate darkness!
Help me...please.

Fiddling with my phone, I finally managed to turn on the flashlight.

Flashing it inside from where I was standing, I peeked in. 

Old machines which do not work anymore were lying around accompanied by broken pieces of wood, steel, glass, papers, cloth, plastic wrapper pieces and what not.

Glancing around I finally stepped in slowly.

Peeking left and right I tried to see whatever I could with my flashlight....which was not much let me tell you. I really wish flashlights were as good as torches.