CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?

"When you find that one that's right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart." ~Joe Manganiello

NINA KAPOOR

"Shut up you'll wake them jackass," a familiar voice whisper yelled making me stir slightly.

"Ouch that hurt!" another familiar voice exclaimed.

"You both will wake them up...quiet down," a third familiar voice shushed them finally.

Groaning slightly, I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light.

Upon being able to see clearly, the first thing I saw with my sleepy eyes was Kajol, Veer and Nanna grinning at me like they just won a 10 million dollar lottery.

"What's going on?" I ask groaning again trying to get up but a stopped on feeling a refrain on my shoulder.

Veer and Nanna just grinned wider and Kajol smirked.

I look up to find myself cuddling with Arjun...in front of them.

Kill me, please.

"I see you left me in the middle of the night to sleep with him," she faked a hurt expression but soon replaced it with her evil smirk.

"Kajol, Nanna?" Veer lightly nudged both of them for which they just raised her eyes at him.

"Arjun's glaring at us," he whispered loud enough for me to hear as well.

I glance up to indeed find him glaring at them.

"Morning Apple pie," Kajol chirped making Arjun glare at her harder.

She soon narrowed her eyes into slits and pointed her finger at him while the other hand rested on her hip before speaking.

"Keep glaring and I'll gorge your eyes out." 

Nanna just hit Kajol's shoulder lightly shaking her head with a smile.

Arjun just sighed annoyedly.

"Go away," he murmured before pulling me closer and nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Ew!" Kajol yelled scrunching her nose but winked at me with a smile and moved towards the stairs followed my Veer and Nanna with a similar smile.

Why'd Nanna go with them though?

"Oh and continue this in your room not here!!" Veer yelled before disappearing.

I just glared at where he was before before trying to get up.

"They said we could use our room...what'd you say?" Arjun whispered in a deep and husky voice sending shivers chills all over my body.

The minute I registered his words, a crimson colour crept up my cheek making me feel flushed and hot.

"Shut up and let me go," I said pushing his hand away and sitting up.

He just groaned in response but sat up as well.

His hands circled my waist keeping me for getting up as he laid his head on my shoulder pulling me closer.

"You okay?" I ask ruffling his already messy hair lightly.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" he questioned back.

I shook my head with a smile "No," 

He just chuckled before placing a lingering kiss on the junction of my shoulder and neck so lightly that it felt like a touch of a feather.