CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!

"I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up."

NINA KAPOOR

Knock, Knock....Knock, Knock.....Knock, Knock!

Why is every this on this planet hell bent to wake me!?

I peel the duvet off me and walk towards the door.

Knock, knock

"Coming" I check myself in the mirror once to make sure I don't look like a wild animal on rampage. Once I was sure I looked less animal and more human I opened the door to see an elderly looking lady about to knock again.

"Oh, hello honey, I'm Nanna, Arjun might have mentioned me, I'm the cook." she smiled at me.

Me being the sleepyhead I am and my brain happening to be slower than a snail took a minute to process everything while I just stared at her like a creep.

"OH! right sorry, yes he did, I'm really sorry I was sleeping and Hi Nina" I introduced myself with a smile and extended my hand but this time she was the one staring between me and my hand like I just asked her to hold my pet cobra.

 She then took me by surprise by hugging me. I was first shocked but hugged her back.

After our introduction she asked me to come down for dinner.

I quickly washed my face and tamed by wild hair to the best of my abilities and went downstairs with her.

Nanna was a fun, bubbly, loving person. She reminded me of Molly Weasley, her looks and her caring and loving nature. Wonder if she cooks the same.

What is with you and food? Once you love it and the next minute you skip a whole days meal

I chose to ignore my conscience and continued talking to Nanna till we reached the kitchen.

She started setting the table, I helped her and got the plates. Later when we were done with that my throat felt dry, that's when it hit me, I didn't drink water for about god-knows-how-many hours now! 

How the heck am I still alive!? I need water every hour!

Hold up... how long did I sleep for!?!?

"Nanna what's the time?" I ask looking a wall clock

"Its there and its around 9:30." she proceeded to clear the kitchen.

Holy Chocolates! I slept for nearly four hours! 

How do I manage to sleep so much?

Sleepyhead

"Here Nanna I'll do it, can you pleaseee bring me some water, I have no clue where it is." I said taking the cloth from her and continued cleaning.

She just chuckled at my puppy dog eyes and went to the fridge and brought me a bottle of water. 

I thanked her and drank half the bottle in one go.

"You must really be thirsty." her eyes going wide. The bottle was fairly large so I understand the shock.

"I didn't drink water for nearly 6 hours now" I said and continued the cleaning.