Hello~

Nishishi~ Servia here, please call me Via or 'S' and I would like to courteously welcome you to this book. I'm not sure how you managed to find this book but I appreciate that you took even a quick glimpse of if <3

Let me go over some things about this book

1. I am still quite new to writing, I have tried to written a few fanfics to my friends before in private so I have at least a bit of experience. But some characters may be ooc at some points and I may accidentally get some of the plot wrong. Grammar mistakes as well, we all make at least one mistake in our entire life. I definitely won't be consistent with updates, I might even discontinue it, but i'm determined and hopefully I can at least finish this book. Also, i'm not a programmer. Bear with me and my miniature knowledge on programming (and everything else), sorry Chihiro my bby I let you down ;–;

2. I am not a Danganronpa veteran. To be honest, I am still a little new to the fandom. By new, I meant; I have not completed the 3rd game yet. I haven't seen the anime nor read the manga and I don't think I will watch one of the 2 any time soon, so there might be something wrong with then actual canon storyline. If you'd like, feel free to leave spoilers in the comments. I'm perfectly fine with spoilers. (Some people don't, though, so just put a warning.)

3. No lemons. I am okay with writing them, but i'm not confident in my skills. I'm not gonna write a lemons where I only wrote about 4 sentences that says 'he moans she moans' and call it a lemon chapter. I'm not very confident in my writing in general.

4. Oh no this is getting a little too long.... meh whatever.

5. The reader will be specified as a girl. My apologies if you are looking for a male/gender neutral reader. Also, the reader will have a shy, quiet, introverted personality. Similar to Shuichi. My apologies once again if you wanted the reader to have one of those, goofy, enthusiastic or badass personality. Please feel free to leave this book and find another one that better suits your interests.

6. This is Danganronpa. Obviously, there's gonna be blood, deaths, mature jokes, etc etc. A bit of spoiler here, but the reader will also have self-degradation tendencies. Please remember to proceed with caution.

7. As i've mentioned before and I will mention it again because I can; I'm still practically new to the fandom and have not completed the 3rd game yet. That means I haven't seen the ending yet. I kiiiinda got the... jist of the ending? I know who survives and who dies in the end but I just found that out by accident and got a short summary if the ending, but my tiny brain can't understand it. Once again, the plot will 100% be messy and incorrect. (I focus a less on the plot and more on the romance tbh but I can still try :D)

8. I apologise if I seem to have stolen your story ideas, dialouges, scenarios, etc. I tried my best to come up with an original story but as someone who regularly drifts their mind off to other stuff, it gets difficult. Also- i'm not very smart and I can forget stuff easily.

9. If you came to be rude in general and spew insults, curses and meaningless threats... go away, no one asked for your pathethic ass to be here :) Constructive criticism is welcomed, but please don't be an A-S-S about it <3 Feel free to ask any questions if you're unclear with anything.

10. Nothing is owned by me. Danganronpa, the cover art, etc. If you are the original artist of the story covers, feel free to DM me and ask me to take it down.

11. I think the book might accidentally drive over to a Kokichi x Reader book at one point and ignore Shuichi by accident-

12. I don't want any arguements and toxicity, please. I've already had enough with both and i'm just tired of it. (Aren't we all)

13. fun fact i legitimately dont even have an entire plot for the story, let alone the ending. i mean i think i do but im just going with my gut and im so going to regret writing the ending if i end up sticking with this book all the way. just- bear with me.

Please enjoy your stay, young master. *Kirumi bow*