¤Bonus Scenes: Chapter 2¤

Bonus Scene chapters are all canon by default. However, as the reader, you are free to decide which of Bonus Scenes are non-canon to your liking.

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(N/Y): eman ruoY

DISCLAIMER
During the Love Hotel and Celebrity Pool part of the chapter, some readers may depict the scenes to be explicit. Please understand that we are still minors (17) and are still uncomfortable writing detailed lemon chapters for the time being. As a result, we have decided to end the Love hotel's scene in a vague description. You are free to imagine the scene in any way you desire, sexual or not. The Celebrity's Pool scene will only have a few inappropriate suggestions.

¿?

You rose a brow as the Mono Mono Machine deposited a small rectangular case, according to the prize list, it was a 'Commemorative Medal Set'.

Clicking your tongue in slight disappointment, you picked the case up and briefly examined it. The design was rather bland; a regular black case and a simple golden button in the front to open it, but you heard the sound of the said 'medals' clattering against one another inside.

You opened the case and now you were really disappointed as soon as your eyes laid on the medals inside. The medals inside weren't one of those golden, bronze or even silver shining medals- all 6 of them were colourful circular medals that had Monokuma and the Monokub's faces as the symbols in the middle.

"Well... can't say I really didn't expect this." You mumbled while walking out of the building, wondering if you should keep the ridiculous item or just give it away to someone who might like it.

Perhaps you could give this to someone who likes shining objects? Or someone who really likes to win competitively. You weren't going to keep something like this in your room, after all, you already had a whole cupboard of medals you won from archery competitions all around the world back at home.

The thought of that made you blush out of embarrassment and shams, you only won out of luck, you didn't deserve them whatsoever.

That was when you thought of Kaito, he was pretty competitive back at the casino when Monokuma challenged him. He's also quite greedy too. This was the perfect gift for him!

Unfortunately for you, that also meant that you might have to try and find him somewhere.

'Or just don't be a dumbass and leave that thing in front of his door with a note saying it's from you cause this box is a load of sh-'

You tuned out the end of (N/Y)'s rambling, it's probably better if you gave it to him in person.

Halfway there to the dormitory, you noticed two figures standing nearby facing eachother. Miu and Shuichi.

"Y-You were supposed bow to me! D-Do you only bow to (N/N)?" That was the first thing you heard when you got closer, coming from Miu to Shuichi.

"What? No!" Shuichi blurted out, his pale cheeks turning bright red in a matter of seconds while you felt your face turn into a volcano. "S-Sorry, Miu. I'm not gonna do that, see you later... Oh, h-hello, (N/N)."

"Hey, Shuichi..." You replied with a sheepish grin.

"W-Wait! Y-You don't need to bow! Just listen to what I gotta say..." Miu whimpered out.