•Chapter 8 | My farewell lullaby•

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(N/Y): eman ruoY

There are obvious contradictions in each of the chapters, some are more obvious than others. We do apologise for this inconvenience as we don't regularly keep track of the reader's thoughts and actions.

¿?

The sun shined brightly in the sky, not a single cloud in sight. Birds chirping happily while chattering could be heard from a distance of a nearby school.

The black haired boy lowered his visor, avoiding eye contact with the other students repeatedly bumping into him, some sending disgusted and annoyed glances before strutting off.

Even though he was knocked onto the ground several times, no one even bothered to help the poor student up. But he was used to it regardless, always getting back up onto his feet as he prepared to start the long and tedious school day.

However, today was going to be one special day for him.

"Sorry! Sorry! Excuse me! M-My bad! Sorry!" Was heard from behind him, several grunts and swears were thrown at the owner of such an angelic voice.

Curious, the boy turned around with a confused expression, only to be pushed down onto the concrete floor once again.

He groaned at the harsh landing, his hat now landing right on his face. He didn't mind. He can just simply get up an-

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright? H-Here let me help you up." That angelic voice rang through his ears once more, pushing his hat up only to meet a pair of beautiful (E/C) eyes that were filled with worry.

It took him nearly 30 seconds to soak in her beauty, his jaw dropping at the (H/C) girl who was kind enough to offer him a hand.

"...Excuse me? S-Sir?" Snapping out of his trance, the boy nervously accepted her hand, his sweaty rough palms meeting her soft ones.

Pulling him up was a bit of a struggle, seeing as he was too focused on questioning why such a gorgeous angel would help someone like him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, i'm late for my class! I-I'll make it up to you, I promise! M-Meet me by the cafeteria, i'll buy you lunch! Bye! Sorry again!" The girl spoke quickly as she dashed off, bumping into several others on the way.

But he caught onto every word that left her lips. Standing in the middle of the crowd, with a shocked expression while others were slightly nudging his sides.

Slowly, his the corner of his lips etched upwards, remembering the feeling of her hand in his. And before she took off...

"I'm (Y/N) by the way!"

Everything felt so unreal.

Everything about yesterday felt unreal.