♤ Investigation Part 1 | Rantaro Amami's case ♤

We would like to thank you for reading this horrendous book as we have reached 1k reads. Although we have another oneshot in mind, it only relates to a certain chapter in the game we have not reached yet. Apologising in advance for no small celebration. And thank you once again for 1k even if it means you dislike the story <3

Also, a quick reminder that if you decide to read this story before playing the games, I highly recommend playing it first or you will be subjected to heavy spoilers.

(I just saw the ending to V3. Im still very confused and after watching 6 people explain it to me im still confused- all i know is that kokichi is awesome)

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(I/N): Inner thoughts name??
(F/A): Favorite animal

¿?

"OI!! TARO!"

The (H/C) haired girl frantically waved her hand in the air, continuously calling out for the green haired male in various nick names which amused him. And that girl was none other than you, (Y/N) (L/N). "GET YOUR FAT CAKES HERE YOU NIMWIT! I DIDN'T CARRY THIS RANDOM ASS BENCH ALL THE WAY HERE FROM THE WAREHOUSE BY MYSELF FOR NOTHING YA KNOW!"

Chuckling, the boy stuffed his hand into his pockets and casually walked over to the bench you sat on that faced the ocean. And that boy, of course, was none other than Rantaro Amami himself. "Sorry for being a little late, (N/N). I just found this book pretty interesting." He explained in a soft tone, taking a seat next to you while you were kicking your legs back and forth childishly. You narrowed your eyes at him before giving him a light punch on the shoulder, causing him to flinch and chuckle, rubbing his forearm with a wince.

"Liar. You hate books just as much as I hate Mondays. Fuck Mondays." A charming laugh erupted from his throat.

"I'm not. But whatever floats your boat."

"Oh! Speaking of boats- I don't like boats- have you found any parts for the boat yet? I've been searching around for houuuuuurs but I can't find anything."

"(Y/N), you were asleep in your room while everyone was trying to fix the boat."

"Exactly! I've been searching around in my dreams for hours and I can't find shit! I did see this pink horse though, I think it liked cheese :)"

Another laugh left his lips, his pale cheeks turning into a faint pink hue as you gave him an innocent smile. He was always fond of your bizarre goofy personality, finding it amusing and quite adorable. The random things you would say never failed to make him laugh, and it never fails to make his heart skip a beat.

"Right... Interesting... dream...? Anyways... no, we haven't unfortunately... We haven't made any progress ever since the last trial and i'm... afraid that we won't make it out any time soon." Rantaro admitted, fold his hands behind his back while staring at the clear blue sky, leaning his back onto the bench.

"I didn't ask for you to change the mood, you avacado. But turn that ugly frown upside down to an even uglier smile! We'll get outta here in no time, you just need to look at the bright side of everything, easy! Don't cloud your head with negativity or you'll just end up being so down you'll make everything worse or something, I dunno, i'm not a therapist."