▪︎FTE 3 | Kirumi/ Ryoma/ Shuichi & Kokichi▪︎

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(N/Y): eman ruoY

It's been a while since we last did these ones, most of the FTE events won't follow the ones in the game btw

God, everything's just trying to kill you now, huh?

You groaned as soon as your eyes fluttered open, feeling nauseous from the throbbing pain in your head while staring at the ceiling.

It wasn't as painful as before thankfully, it felt more like having several books being thrown at the back of your head.

'Odd description, hon. But ayy, welcome back! Just so you know, yes! I did also feel the pain! Thanks for using the Flashback Light! You fucking bitch! :)'

You sunk a little further into your mattress, feeling guilty for putting (N/Y) into a lot of pain. But at the same time also annoyed, you would rather deal with Monokuma than (N/Y) right now.

That's when it hit you.

Both the pain and the memory.

There was so much to process, too much actually. You held your head, sitting upright on your bed. "Ah... i'm back in my room..." You muttered, looking around to see if anyone had taken anything while you were unconscious.

Thankfully, everything seemed to be in place. You averted your attention back to what happened before, back at the gym.

First, you were given the Flashback Light treatment. Then, you saw Kokichi, who was acting much differently than the present, in your flashback. After the flashback, you came back with an unbearable headache. It worsened so much that as soon as everyone was talking about 'the Ultimate Hunt', it made you so confused you blacked out.

So many questions flooded into your head.

What was that Flashback Light? How did it contain your memories? Could you even call those your memories? What if they were fake? Why was Kokichi in them? What was the 'Ultimate Hunt'? Why did everyone have the same memory but you? Why-

'SHUT THE FUCK UP! JESUS YOU DO REALIZE IM STILL IN PAIN FROM BEFORE, RIGHT!? YOU WANT ANOTHER HEADACHE!? I'LL GIVE YOU A HEADACHE! NOW GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT I'M HUNGRY!'

After bickering back and forth with your own head who was acting like a child, you grumbled in defeat when you felt your empty stomach growling.

'See!? I know you're confused about everything from before, but we can't think on an empty stomach.'

"But... None of this makes sense..." You whined, slowly getting up from your bed which made you briefly feel disoriented.

'Oh, I know. Why else would you play 100 questions for curious assholes? Now c'mon, let's go get some (F/F), maybe we'll find some dweeb who can awnser us on the way there.'

You begrudgingly agreed, entering your bathroom to do your morning routine to preparing yourself physically and mentally for the day.