◇Trial 1 | Rantaro Amami Part 2◇

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(N/Y): Your inner thoughts/eman ruoY

we switched (i/n) for (n/y) cause it feels better, it's just your name but in reverse lol

¿?

C L A S S T R I A L
R E S U M E

You blinked in confusion. "What??..." You whispered to yourself, swearing you saw some sort of intermission in the middle of the trial.

'Ah, what a nice bathroom break. What'd I miss?' (N/Y) asked followed by the faint sound of a toilet flushing and a zipper being zipped while you shook your head, ignoring whatever wall was broken before the trial momentarily froze in time.

Your (E/C) eyes stared at Shuichi, who continued to stay quiet with his eyes closed to avoid eye contact. Panic was starting to settle in you, seeing as the detective didn't even bother to defend himself from the accusations being jabbed at him.

"I feel like we're getting close to the gort part... It's making me nervous..." Monophanie said as she started to sweat.

"I dunno who the culprit is! But i'm not paying attention, so it's okay!" The red bear reassured to no one specifically.

You hummed at his words. What if Monokuma didn't know who the killer was either and is just randomly putting one of you as the culprit.

"Yeah, but there's one thing we do know. The line between the victim and attacker ain't as clear as you might think." Monosuke reminded.

"...I suppose that's one lesson we can take away from this case." Monophanie replied.

"I cut off the leg before the poison spread! By spring, flowers'll grow from the stump!" After Monokid's statement you switched your attention from unrelated nonsense back to the trial at hand.

"Say something already." Maki asked, getting impatient at the lack of defense from the dark haired boy.

"Your tongue-tied silence speaks volumes! I fuckin' knew you were the culprit!" The inventor huffed.

"H-Hang on, now!" "W-Wait just a minute!" You and Kaede exclaimed at the same time, giving eachother a knowing nod.

"None of that is possible!" Kaede spoke first, followed by you.

"She's right! Don't any of you remember? Shuichi was with Kaede the whole time during their lookout!" You reminded, unaware of the small mistake in your statement.

"Were they really together the whole time?" The child caregiver questioned.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kaede blurted out in confusion.

"I'm asking if you two were on lookout together the whole time." Maki asked further. This seemed to make both you and Kaede nervous.

You didn't see Shuichi at all, but you weren't sure whether or not he was with Kaede on lookout for the entire time.

Although you wanted to say yes, you sealed your mouth shut in defeat and lowered your head, knowing you couldn't fight Maki with this one with a single weak lie.

"W-Well, I guess we weren't together the 'whole' time..." Kaede stuttered out, feeling an immense amount of pressure on her shoulders.

"So that's when Shuichi went to kill Rantaro!" The purple haired boy concluded.