◇Trial 1 | Rantaro Amami◇

yes this is the real chapter lmao

But first lemme adress something- again:

For the 10000006th time. We are still extremely inexperienced with writing, let alone making creative plots. It's really R E A L L Y difficult to write the investigation and trial chapters while putting the reader in it.

We're trying our best to give the reader enough spotlight and her own storyline or whatever. I'm saying this because recently we're having a troubles with some of the readers that have an issue with our writing.

So the trial and investigation chapters will be absolute ass because it was probably me who ruined it.

mainly because we don't have an actual idea for this story and we're just wingin' it kek-

(We apologise to any authors if we seem to have unintentionally copied the storylines from their books.)

We're fine with feedbacks and criticism (As long as you're not mean about it) but remember: Don't like, don't read. You're a free burd oW0

(Now about the trials; Unfortunately, we will still be following the games and make Kaede/Shuichi solve 95% of the trials. We'll try our best to add in the reader helping the main protagonists.)

i mean y/n is literally the ultimate archer not the ultimate detective. what is she- the ultimate copyright?

With all that said; remember... SPOILERS AHOYYYY-

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(H/C): Your hair colour
(H/L): Your hair length
(H/S): Your hair style (Ponytail, curly, etc.)
(S/T): Your skin tone
(F/C): Favorite colour
(I/N): Inner thoughts name??

It was eerily silent in the room. All eyes were on eachother, some giving eachother nervous glances and some glaring at the other with suspicion. You were the exception, staring at the victim's podium that held a picture of the green haired boy with a giant red X mark over his charming face.

You felt a lump in your throat, the photo was a reminder that it was up to you and everyone else to find out who the culprit is, or it would be the end of your lives.

You thought you were prepared for this. But you weren't. All you could think about was none of the clues helped in identifying the culprit, save for the one picture that had you on it.

But you're not the culprit, right?

"Ahem! Now fhen, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!"

A familar high picthed voice snapped you out of your thoughts, everyone looking over at the robotic bear sitting on a giant throne, menacingly looming over you and your peers like a predator watching it's prey.

You and your friends were the prey being watched by the predator for it's own vile entertainment.

"During the trial, you'll present your arguements for who the culprit is, and vote for "whodunnit". Vote correctly, and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the person will graduate from this academy! Also, refusing the vote will result in your death, so you better vote for someone!" Monokuma explained. "Now, let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awesome trial underway!"

'Oooh this is gonna be good~'

"So, it's starting, huh?" Kaede asked, unsure on how to start the trial.

"Ah-haha, oh man, I haven't been in a trial in, like, forever!" Kokichi chuckled, you raised a brow at his statement.

"Oh, so you have experience with this...?" Tsumugi asked.