¤Bonus Scenes: Chapter 3¤

This was uncomfy to write but I also had so much fun being a degenerate in this chapter hahahahshajshia ndowmd0qdow i86yt2gaivub

Fairly short chapter since there's only one bonus scene in Chap 3 (Man's fantasy), we decided to make this one into 3 sections and write it in Shuichi's view, we would do more if we weren't lazy lol. The 3 sections are;

For Ectomorphs (ppl with a flat body)

For Endomorphs (thick and curvy body)

For Mesomorphs (half-curvy body???) (I meant like slightly small and petite breasts thats still has some fat and a pretty okay ass, kinda like Kirumi or Tenko I think? Work with me here, I'm like half flat too and idk what my body type even is)

This will also be written in Shuichi's point of view. Viewer's discretion is adviced; N*dity and s*xual themes are involved, the reader will be portrayed sexually. Minors below the legal age in your country, please do not interact. Thank you for your understanding <3

And another warning; Shuichi being a nasty, degenerate of a pervert... But we love Shuichi anyways :>

Word count: 1000+

¿?

"...It is time."

Let us go, in search of a man's fantasy!

I headed off to the pool, my heart's safety was off, and I was going in guns blazing.

What an incredible sight to behold! My fantasy, shining like a supernova!

"Nyahaha! They're so big, Tsumugi! Do you mind if I touch them?" The white haired artist requested, her fingers slowly reaching out to touch Tsumugi's breasts.

Tsumugi quickly withdrew from the shorter girl, her hands wrapped tightly around her torso, her cheeks tinted with a bright red hue. "What? I mean... it's embarrassing if you touch them..." Tsumugi mutters with embarrasment, taking a step back each time Angie took a step forward.

Not far from the two were Himiko and Tenko, the former using her hands to cover her petite breasts while the latter only chuckled with amusement— her bare body left on display without an ounce of shame. After all, it was just the girls here, nothing wrong. "What's wrong, Himiko?" Tenko asked.

"N-Nothing..." The magician grumbled quietly, a hint of jealousy in her eyes as she compared her bust size to Tenko's. "It would be a waste of magic to grow them that big anyway..."

The Aikido master rose a brow, following her gaze and glancing down to her chest. "...Ohhh, I understand now! Don't worry! They're nicely shaped! Beauty is way better than size anyway!!!" Tenko spoke, patting Himiko's shoulder in a comforting manner, "Amirite, (Nickname)?"

"Ah... uhm..." You trailed off as your cheeks flared up. You didn't mean to stare for so long, your eyes quickly wandering away from Himiko's body to the swimsuit in your hands.

"Y-Yeah, it's... best to not think about it. Personally; I think you look nice like this, your... uh... 'size' suits you. " You gave Himiko the best reassuring smile you could muster. "Besides, we're all girls here. There's nothing to be worried about."

...Wait, where's (Name)?

And that was when my eyes landed on the holy grail herself.

[Ectomorphs] (For people with flat assets)