•Chapter 4 | Let the killing game commence•

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour

¿?

The dreadful feeling of yours never left as you turned the corner with Kaede and Shuichi, both oblivious to your rising anxiety. You looked at the ground while nervously fiddling with the (F/C) fabric of your scarf, lightly nibbling the inside of your cheek and telling yourself to calm down.

Soon enough, you saw Shuichi and Kaede's feet enter your view, stopping yourself before you accidentally bump into them. Looking up from the ground, the gym's door stood menacingly right in front of you. Kaede boldly pushed the door open, revealing all the 14 students you have met in the school.

Their eyes glazed over at the three and you squirmed a little underneath their stares. Despite introducing yourselves to eachother already, you still felt shy and opted to linger around both Shuichi and Kaede for the time being.

"All 16 of us have gathered..."

"Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all 17 of us Ultimates gathered together."

"Kehehe... You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..."

You tuned out their conversation, looking around the large gym. 'I feel a sense of deja vu. A very strong sense of deja vu.' A pair of purple eyes were drilled into your skull, and you know very well who it was. But you ignored it, as you felt another pain strike you in your head.

Turning away from the noisy crowd to not draw attention to yourself, you held your head and wincing in pain. You but your lip, drawing blood from your weakened flesh and tasting the metallic flavour. An image flashed in your mind.

'Rantaro? And why does he look so... angry?'

You hummed in confusion, turning to the green haired student who was just as calm as ever. Being calm just seemed natural to him. Your suspicion on him grew and before you could even realise a certain theif was gonna steal your precious scarf again, there was a low rumbling somewhere in the building.

"Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me! If those teddy bears show themselves again, i'll kick all their asses!" Kaito bragged.

"...Huh? What that?" Gonta asked out loud.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Ryoma looked at the much– much taller guy beside him.

"Listen... Hear that?" Gonta said.

The random sounds were getting clearer, but you can't tell where the sounds were coming from. "It sounds like a bunch of engines rumbl-"

You were cut off when 5 gigantic metal giants appeared out of no where, surround all 17 of you. "Yoo-hoo! Rise and shine, ursine!" Tsumugi let out an ear piercing schreech, it was louder for you since she was right next to you. Her scream left your ears ringing, but you couldn't even speak as your throat was lodged with fear.

You backed up a little, standing next to Kokichi who had stars shining in his purple orbs and was marvelling at them for some reason.

"Everyone, behind Gonta!"

"Wh-What the heck are these... monsters!?" Tenko got into a defensive stance.