•Chapter 5 | It's kill or be killed•

Mini reminder:
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(N/N): Your nickname
(E/C): Your eye colour
(F/C): Favorite colour
(F/F): Favorite food
(F/D): Favorite drink

(Haha wattpad deleting half of my draft goes brrr)

Ah, a small late warning- information- pish posh- There's gonna obviously gonna be some everyone x reader tidbit. Of course, they're just gonna be platonic. It's a Kokichi and Shuichi x reader after all.

Also, i'll be editing and fixing a few things in the previous chapters. I know I should do that AFTER finishing the book, but there's some few condractions to my plot. Also, I found a bunch of grammar mistakes. Yes, I finished the 3rd game, the ending's gonna kill me if i'm trying to twist some things =w=

Just get ready and bear with me, yeah?

¿?

"Upupupu!~ Congratulations! You two have officially survive the killing game! What a bummer though! I was clearly rooting for our little protagonist here to kill one of you, too bad you guys suck at killing." The bear blew a raspberry at the end before letting out another laugh. "But the best was definitely saved for last. This kill is absolutely awesome! Props to the blackened!"

The green tea haired boy's eyes widened, staring at the dead body on the pool of blood. He lets out a shaky breath, examining the body littered with stab holes everywhere, the face was mutilated and limbs bent at different directions. He felt nauseated, it was the most disgusting kill ever compared to all the other ones he'd seen during the semester. 'I can't even image how it must've felt getting... I-I think I might throw up...'

His once cool and chill demeanor fell as he stared at his only true friend- that swore to stay by his side and escape with him no matter what- now laid dead and officially gone from his life.

It was like a poisonous arrow shot straight into his shattered heart, all of his hope now gone. He was all alone now. He couldn't restrain his tears from escaping his glistening green eyes, letting out choked sobs and falling onto his knees in front of his deceased friend. "Sooooo, are you gonna ignore me, Taro? And to think you had a crush on me kehihihi~"

Realization had hit him like a truck when that familiar voice giggled. Though- it wasn't filled with the playful innocence he loved to hear- It sounded deranged.

Rantaro slowly looks up, into the eyes of a killer, covered in blood and wearing a satisfied smirk. A knife was dropped onto the carpeted floor with a soft thud, the same knife that ended this killing game. "W-Wait... if he's d-dead and... you're t-the killer... then you're-!!"

"Oh psssh... What took you so long to figure it out? Damn, Amami, here I thought you were super smart. Smarter than that Ultimate smartass." The killer chuckled. "I mean, have you seen how I act around class trials? Sheeeeesh you're dense."

Rantaro couldn't respond with phrases, only muttering out a single word.

"Why?..."

"T̶̡͉͍̯̟̝̙̪͊ͅḧ̷̛̛̯̳́͋͐̽̇̿̈́̾̆̿ę̷̧̛̜̼̰̭̬̯͍̰̻̼̀͐̽̎͒̂̽͗̆́̚͘r̶̳̟̪̒̾͗̌è̴̢̹͇̰̫̥̞̖̭͎̙̾̐͒̂̄̕ ̶̡̢̭̥̣̤̦́̓̐̔̀͋̾̒c̷̻̻̟̊̽͌͋̑͗͛́͠á̷̛̯̜̞̮̏̈́͒͂̚n̶̡̫̩̯̓͌͒̉͗͛̔͝͝ ̴̡̹͓̻̙̊̿͑o̶̮̟̱̞͉̟̱͐͗̚n̸̦͊̓̇̍̿̚͠l̶͉̜͖̙̭͖̐̿̿͂ỳ̸̨̨̢̞͚̖̞͙̪̰̺̫̍͋̀́͌̈́̇̍͝ ̶̝̃̆͑̽̐́̇̃͗̈́͑͛͝b̵̭͖̯̞̺̩͈̏̆̒̎̇ë̸͍́͂̏̊̆͠ ̵͈̼̮̹̤͂̊͜2̶̧̙͇̘͖̿̐ ̷̧̠̭̖̣̪̳̘̕s̴̢̡͙̭̭̈͐̀̀̇̒́̊̀̄͘̚ͅų̷̢̛͉̮̱͇͕̯̬̜̘̤͋́͋͆̓̏́͗̀͜͠͠͝r̶̺͎̟͓͔͒͒̽̂̋̍̏̀̀̓v̶̢̮̓͑̋̐̅̊͘͠ͅḭ̶̛̗̜̤̈́̾͆̒̿̒̄͆͛̓́̒ṿ̸̢̗̰͚͓̯͖̩̖̌̄̌̉̂͌̅̑̈́͠ͅò̵̢̦̰͓̟̯̲͖͈͓̓͘̚͜ͅr̸̨̛͕̦̯͓̘̱͉̩͆͌̏͌̀̒̆̓͑̏̕͝š̶͎̪́͑̂̂͑̀̾̋̌̕͘,̶̛̪̣̼̙̜͆͋̿̿̑ ̴̧̬̫̤͉͙͔̪̩͕̥͋R̶̰̱̰̖̅͑͒̾̆͐̐̿͊̈̕͝͝a̵̛̛̻͎̖͖̠̋̕͜ň̶̛̟̖͈̰̦͊̏̆̕ţ̶̜̲͔̺͈͍̝̭̱͒̋́͝͝ͅȧ̵̧͍̬̱̯͇̪̹̥̼̽͑ͅr̶̙̻͍͇̦͎̳̼͙̦͔͍̥̔̐͋̔͝ǒ̶̡͍̙͉͔̯̝̹̣͊̑̍̀̅̑̌̕ͅ~̸̛͍̜̯̩͔͈̳̌̏́̓̂̚"