◇Trial 2 | Ryoma Hoshi Part 2◇

Sooooo we actually wanted to include more of the trial into this chapter, but then that'd leave us posting this after our upcoming exams which would take abouuuuut an extra 7-10 weeks, plus this chapter would end up probably being 20k words long. So we decided to stop at a random point in the trial and save the rest for part 3!

We have Hajime x Reader x Nagito book in our drafts.

Word count: 9500+

¿?

C L A S S T R I A L R E S U M E

"Ah... right, that..." You muttered quietly, blinking owlishly before rubbing your eyes. It felt like time stopped for months and you were blinded by a flash that seemingly didn't exist.

'BAH!... They need to stop doing that >:c'

"We shouldn't listen to anything Maki says. She's just gonna throw out more lies." Kokichi warned, sounding bored and nonchalant about the sudden information.

"Kokichi, we gave you a chance to listen to what you have to say... it's only fair if we do the same for Maki..." You stated.

Kokichi groaned and rolled his eyes. "I told you already, we don't need to... I hate liars! Liar, lair, pants on fire!"

You sighed, he was acting like a child going on a tantrum. It's like he's trying to hide something that Maki knows, but if he's trying to prevent Maki from speaking without a proper reason, it has to be something important.

"Maki, just ignore that lying little degenerate! We'll listen to what you have to say!" Tenko reassured, urging the girl to speak.

"It must have been... a little after midnight last night. He visited me at my research lab." Maki started. "He wanted me to show him the motive video that I received."

"If Ryoma came to ask about that, does that mean you had his motive video?" Korekiyo asked, his piercing yellow eyes staring directly at her while indirectly accusing her.

"As I recall, Ryoma had Maki's motive video, correct?" The maid asked. "Does this mean you and Ryoma received one another's motive video?"

Maki shrugged in response, before fiddling with her bow awkwardly. "Maybe... I actually didn't check the one I got, so I wouldn't know." She stated, which was confirmed by her earlier statement about not being bothered by her own motive video.

"Then why did Ryoma think that Maki had his motive video?" Angie asked.

"If he went around asking at random, he might've asked some people besides Maki." The purple haired male suggested.

The last time you saw Ryoma was long before the supposed time of death, it still amazes you at how long you went unconscious for because of Gonta's sheer strength. "Ah, he never asked me... or- at least, couldn't find the time to ask..."

'I guess short people are really slow in general!'

You gave Gonta a kind but awkward glance, to show that you forgave him. Nontheless, he shrank at how hard he had accidentally hit you yesterday.

"Then... who was it that told Ryoma about his Kubs Pad?" Keebo asked.

The whole room went silent, it was rather awkward as you each stared at one another. It's a fair reaction, it would've made the person suspicious enough to be the primary suspect.

"It's you!"

[Kokichi Oma]

"That would be... Kokichi." Shuichi awnsered.