Chapter 11.

Sprawled cozily with a thin sheet of comforter tucked around her dainty self, Nandini smiled raking her eyes through the painting and let her finger manoeuvre the art softly.

She was thoroughly amazed and touched at the same time gazing the paintings the man she loves has made.
It was not just a portrait but a way to express his feelings which he used to bury in his heart.

Even though he doesn't need to show anyone, the portrait somehow were the evidence how deeply and irrevocably he feels for her.
And the evince itself made Nandini overwhelmed as she traced her finger around the way he sculpted her in the illustration.

"You made me look very beautiful."

A croaked hum over her ear was soon followed by his sensual voice "They are nothing in front of the real ideal. She is not an epitome of seraphic beauty but a seraphic beauty herself."

Sighing salaciously, her eyes dropping with him nuzzling in the crook of her neck, Nandini chuckled softly "I didn't knew you can sugarcoat words."

"I don't sweeten things, Nandini. I speak what my heart says." He stated against her nape while dropping some sloppy kisses "If only you could see through my eyes you would have known how divine you are and how much of a self restraint I had to practice in order to keep my hands off you."

Hands falling either side, Nandini tried making herself stable on the floor but his course of sinful action were making her inebriated and she went slacking against him.
Tucking her close in his embrace, he let his finger roam around the knot on the thin fabric working as a barrier between his reach.

"I am an avid man, Nandini. Thoroughly possessive." Biting into her lips over how deliriously dark his baritone made her feel into her ears, Nandini took a deep breath when she felt the knot of the thin comforter loosening but remained waning over her petite body "And all these paintings use to be my most prized possession..until I had the prize itself in my arms."

Hardly able to hold back the soft moan over his hands roaming under the cover on her bare skin, Nandini felt herself feeling lightheaded when he went further down with himself going frenzied hearing her irregular suspires.

"But as long as you weren't in my arms, this picture were the only thing keeping me sane. A day without seeing you smile for me use to make me feel insane. A day without hearing your voice use to make me feel restless. A day without seeing you use to make me feel devastated." Taking her to the peak of ecstasy, he breathed out the word into her ear until he had her where he wanted her to be. In pure bliss.

"And thus, I painted you, just to keep me and my sanity in check."

Taking a calculative breath, she turned her intoxicated gaze and found his inebriated honey brown orbs already upon her "For me, you are my sanity, Nandini. You are my reason to keep going. Without you I am nothing."

Landing his lips over her forehead, her eyes closing over the blissful feeling, Manik breathed out "I love you."

Smiling contentedly, her palm placed over his scarred pectoral, Nandini felt his kisses cascading down and gingerly landing over her lips without pressing them on her. Anticipation and desire coursing down within her entire body, Nandini moistened up her lips for him to give what she awaited.

However finding him propagate intentionally, Nandini took the lead and reached out for him making him tweak a smile and recline back again for what they did and couldn't get enough of the whole rainy night.

With a small layer of smile smearing across her lips, Nandini while offering holy water limped slightly around to perform her worship with the sweet pain as a constant reminder of their colourful night.