Chapter 3.

'I'm waiting outside.'

Sending the text, Manik leant by his motorcycle with his hand shoved down his trousers pocket, his physique making every passerby seek his given beguiling aura, however he cared less as all his eyes were waiting to seek only one being who he desires the most.

Stepping out the house, Nandini smiled when her eyes met him, her eyes intentionally taking up on his appearance, him in beige slim fit trousers paired up with a pink shirt and brown loafers, not to forget the aviator sunglasses which he pulled out just to rest his fervid gaze on her.
Her seraphic beauty in a maroon salwar kameez and her hair swaying on her small back which hitched his breath when she stopped before him.

"Shall we go?" Breathing out the word, Nandini hiked up her gaze only to find him staring at her "Manik?"

"Nandini." He rustled out still in trance, her eyebrows tilting in query "Shall we just stay in home instead?"

Failing on her slipping smile, Nandini blushed harder "Everybody has reached already. They must be waiting."

"We can always ditch them." He shrugged off slightly in daze making Nandini roll her eyes and smile harder "We cannot, neither we are ditching anybody. Now come on."

Sighing harder, Manik stared bored into her eyes trying to reason with her "Why not let them be on their own. We are anyway not much needed there."

"Correction, Mr. Malhotra. 'You' are not needed but I am because they are shopping for 'my' gauna. So you can happily enjoy yourself for today if you wish." She explained and teased, her lips tweaking playfully when he narrowed his gaze on her nodding his head in disbelief "And that's one of the many reasons why I was against of having this gauna."

Chuckling under her breath on his annoyance, Nandini pursed her lips when he scoffed "Come on now don't waste time laughing at my expense and hop on before I change my mind and drag you back inside the house."

Climbing behind him on the seat, Nandini deliberately avoided holding him just to annoy him when with the sudden jerk of the motorcycle she was forced to let her arm wound around his torso before her eyes caught him smirking from the rear view mirror.

Concealing her falling smile, Nandini shook her head only to earn a hearty laugh from him.

On reaching the JHV mall in Varanasi, the first thing Nandini saw her Sweetie running to her "Nanhi!"

Walking some steps ahead of Manik, Nandini scoot down and caressed Sloke's hair when he hugged his tiny arm around her "I have been waiting for you, Nanhi. What took you so long?"

"Ain't you a bit much more dramatic than what your age is? Like you were with her just an hour ago." Manik commented hurling Sloke away from her in his arm, his eyes mischief for whom Sloke scowled poking his cheek "I still missed her."

"I missed you too, Sweetie." Nandini coaxed eye- gesturing Manik to not dare to pull the little boy's leg, who however winked at her whilst walking to the family waiting for them "Well now that makes me wonder what it would be like for Jr. Sharma when his Nanhi will start staying with me after some days?"

Eyes widening and blinking wildly, Sloke looked back at Nandini who mentally slapped her head "Are you going to stay with the old man, Nanhi?"

"Umm, I- yes." stuttering and watching Sloke's eye watering, Nandini held his tiny hands before kissing it. "But see the pros. You can stay with me whenever you want. I mean I will be there in the next house to you. So, whenever you feel like you're missing your Nanhi you can just run to me and I will always be waiting for you with my arms open."