Chapter 38

We are just two chapters away from wrapping up the book.

I want you all to shower love by clicking the star button and doing inline comments as much as you can, peeps. It's not as hard as much as it takes for an author to write a chapter.

And do follow me on Instagram if you love your author 🫶🏼

********************

The Sharma residence buzzed with excitement as preparations for Nandini's impending motherhood were in full swing. The air was filled with joy, but Nandini's heart carried the weight of recent turmoil.

As she sat beside her grandfather Omprakash, the recitation of Shiva Puran provided a soothing background to her contemplation.

Grandfather Omprakash paused in his storytelling, glancing at Nandini with a knowing smile "You're stepping into a new chapter of your marital life, my child. But remember, without your better half, you wouldn't have reached here. Cherish every moment with your life partner because time doesn't repeat."

Nandini nodded, absorbing the wisdom of her grandfather's words.

The journey ahead was uncertain, but with guidance from her elders and the love of her partner, she felt a newfound strength to embrace the challenges of motherhood and marriage.

As the Shiva Puran continued its divine tales, Nandini's thoughts drifted to Manik.

She blinked away glossy eyes, recalling his heartfelt confession during vulnerable moments "You are everything that I need in my life, Nandini."

The weight on her heart grew, and she found herself yearning to reach out to him.

Her grandfather's smile brought her back to the present. "Cherish every moment, my child. Time is a precious gift" he emphasized.

Nandini glanced down at her phone, contemplating whether to call Manik and check on him. The love she felt for him was undeniable, and her heart pleaded for reconciliation.

"Nanhi, I want to sleep next to you tonight." A small smile played on Nandini's lips as her thoughts were interrupted by Shloke's sweet voice.