Special Chapter 01

A/N: It's my 18th birthday today, and in honor of it, I decided to make a special chapter! This takes place after Chapter 21 so it's already the year 2019 :> Thank you!

"Are you sure they won't find out that we're still awake?"

Boboiboy and Lia were both at the washroom, still in their pajamas. It was 11:30 PM, Boboiboy wanted Lia to teach him more about skincare so he convinced her to do her skincare routine with him.

"Yeah, we just have to keep quiet." The elemental hero replied with a grin. Lia sighed, "Whatever you say, Mr. leader. Here, take this." She handed him an orange-clothed headband.

He intently looked at it, "Is this for the hair?" He then saw Lia putting on hers, which was color purple. "Yeah, you're right. Hehe." She then helped him put it on and saw the look on his face afterward.

"Aiya, I look silly." He remarked with a sigh as he sees his bangs raising upwards with the headband. She laughed, "I think you look adorable. C'mon, let's start." She got her facial wash then places the right amount of it on her palms.

Boboiboy took the bottle wash from her and did the same. Then they both apply the facial wash around their faces. They both rinsed it afterward; Lia was the first one to be done. She smiled as she watches him washing his face.

She got a cloth towel and handed one to him as he finished. "If I were you, don't rub this on your skin. Just pat it." She demonstrated it as he observed how she does it, he then follows it afterward.

"That feels refreshing," He remarked as he looks at himself in the mirror. "I don't really do this because I thought it was unnecessary since I take baths." She nodded, "That's the common misconception, yet it still depends on the person."

She brought out a small bottle from her kit, it has liquid on it that made Boboiboy puzzled. "It's toner. It removes any last traces of dirt that's stuck in your pores." She handed him a cotton pad.

She puts some amount of it on the pad then wipes off the excess dirt on her face. She noticed that he didn't follow, instead, he was gazing at her. "You want me to do it to you?" She smiled at him.

"Ah, uhm..." Snapping back to reality, he stuttered. "I mean, it's okay, right?" He smiled sheepishly. "Of course!" She got the pad he was holding then applied the toner on it. She proceeded in wiping off his face.

He felt his heart racing as he stared at Lia, who was intently doing her job. No wonder her skin looks nice, she does these kinds of things... Has she gotten prettier? I mean she's always pretty but this time, she's glowing.

Little did he know the girl was thinking and feeling the same.

I mean, look at him... He's so handsome. That white streak of hair... Wow, how come he doesn't have a girlfriend yet?

"Done!" She showed him the cotton pad and how dirty it was, although it was just a little. He was grossed out to see the excess dirt on the pad, "Okay, I should do this every day. I can't believe I have that kind of dirt."

"It's okay, at least you now know. Skincare is important, especially for us since we're exposed to different planets meaning different environments." She replied with a smile. She threw the cotton pads at the trash can.

"I'm liking this," He grinned. "Can we do this together every day?" She blushed at his question, "Every day? With me?" He nodded, "Yeah. I'd love to do this with you. Think of it as our bonding time. We don't really have time to bond with each other domestically with all the hectic missions."

DOMESTICALLY?!?! She froze when she heard that, then she observed the look on his face. He was still grinning at her, and at the point, she could melt with how warm she was feeling.