Epilogue

EDITED: OCTOBER 26

A/N:

Hi everyone. I know you guys are probably wondering why I still keep on posting in this book. Well, I had to reflect on some things such as the whole plotline of the epilogue series. I realized that it would be tedious for me to continue the book and to be honest, I do not have much time left before I go back to school.

The reason why I published the epilogue series is that I wanted to thoroughly explain the events that happened after Paradox. I had so much in the plan but because of personal reasons, I sadly announce that I will be discontinuing the book.

And because of that, I wrote this one. This one will fully explain the ending of this book.

This happens after the last written chapter of the epilogue series.

So, buckle up and this will be the long one.

EPILOGUE: AFTER MATH OF PARADOX

"So it's final? You're going to leave TAPOPS?" Yaya asked Lia, a bit saddened by her announcement. At the TAPOPS station, specifically the flight deck, the kokotiam gang and KokoCi are there for only Lia to announce her leave from TAPOPS. Her announcement really shocked the rest, except for Boboiboy.

"Aish, I do not mean by leaving as in I won't come back. I will always come back to TAPOPS, especially if you guys need any help," Lia clarified, not wanting a misunderstanding. "What I meant was I am going to take a break since I want to focus on this new venture I'll be doing."

Lia then looked at her friends to observe their reactions. Leizel wasn't shocked; she kind of expected this since she knew her Filipina buddy wanted to distance herself from the organization ever since the whole Andres thing happened. The Y&Y duo were sad while Gopal just nodded, understanding Lia's intention.

On the other hand, Fang just sighed and crossed his arms, "You're going back to the Philippines, right?" Lia nodded, fearful of what Fang could say about it, "No but I'll be taking flights to there for quite a while... But it doesn't mean that I won't come back anymore. Like I said, it will just be a break."

"Okay, so when will you come back?" KokoCi suddenly asked which silenced the whole room. Lia returned a sad smile, "I'm afraid that doesn't have an answer yet. It is uncertain if I have to be honest. But don't worry commander, you guys will have me back."

The next thing that happened, KokoCi clings to Lia's legs while fake crying. "Huhuhu! No! You're one of the good ones here along with the other girls! You can't be leaving me with these men!"

He dramatically pointed to Boboiboy and Fang since they are going to be staying long for extensive training. The rest of the girls sigh while Gopal confusedly looks at the commander, "Dey, you didn't mention me! I'm going to leave too with the girls."

"Correction, I'll be leaving tomorrow." Leizel suddenly interjected, reminding everyone that she will be leaving for the training. Gopal sighed, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"I said good ones." KokoCi replied that made Gopal scoff, "Aish, this commander is so dramatic for his position here." The commander returned a dirty look to the molecular hero, making him smile sheepishly.

"Well, congratulations to you Lia. We wish you all the best in this venture of yours." Yaya congratulated with a warm smile. Ying grinned, "Oh yes. You have our support in this! Besides, some of us are bound to grow from this, right?"

The others agreed with her statement. Lia glanced at Fang who remained quiet, her eyes softened since she knew his thoughts about her possible leave. Now that it's official, she wanted to talk to him before they temporarily part ways.