1

Atlanta GA, Thursday
Jayda Shop

                                    JAYDA POV

" Thank you all for coming out here today to my shop opening, it means A lot to me " I said as people were getting ready to walk out the door

" Mane today has been a long ass day a bitch is tiredddd " my best friend Ari said as she sat down at her booth.  " Ari stfu always complaining about sum for nothing,barely been 3 hours " Tae said as he walked in.

I already knew they was finna start arguing so I just left and went to my office in the back.  I was so happy that I could finally be my own boss and do it all with my favorite people by my side.

I've been doing hair since I was 16 and my mom said I had to find a way to make some money, I got good at it and been doing it since. I touched so much money doing hair so I started saving up to open up my own shop. Now here we are 6 yrs later and I've finally reached my goal.

I walked back out to the shop and was trynna see what the move was tonight to celebrate with my Bestfriends. Me, Ari, And Tae been bestfriends since our junior year and we been unbreakable ever since. We got along really good cause of the simple fact we all worked in the same shop as teens and didn't like nobody else there but ourselves.  So yeah them my baby's, we then been through everything together, from breakups to them reaching my goals with me.

" Y'all what we doing tonight cause y'all know we gotta celebrate " I said as I entered the shop. Tae and Ari looked at each other as I waited for them to give me an idea. " umm hello y'all just gone stare at each other or y'all gone come up with damn plan " I said, " bitch why we gotta come up with an idea hoe, you the one that never go no damn where " Ari said as Tar nodded his head agreeing with her.

" Right Ari her ass never wanna do nun with us all she wanna do is lay in the house all night, no dick or nun just boring " Tae said as Ari bussed out laughing and I stood there just looking at these 2 dumbasses I called friends.

" okay cause Tae all that wasn't even fkn necessary " I said as Ari was still laughing her ass off. " We can go to that new club Lux that just opened across the street from that hookah lounge " Tae spoke as me and Ari agreed that's  where we were going to be celebrating at tonight.

" okay coo so who gone be the driver? Cause I'm trynna get drunk tonightttt " said Ari as she started twearking in a circle. " umm not us tf we finna turn tf up, my Cousin can drive us she wanna do something with me tonight anyways " Tae said.

I looked at Tae cause who said we wanted extra people to come with us? Not me tf. And I ain't here Ari say nun, and he know she don't like people. " Tae how tf you just gone say she can drive us? We don't know her" I said as Ari agreed. Tae looked at me and Ari like we was stupid. " stfu hoe y'all know my cousin Asian the one that used to always get in trouble and come to the shop " .

I nodded as I remembered exactly who he was talking about, " owe okay, haven't seen her in along ass time, last time I seen her Ari and her got into that fight " I said as I looked at Ari looking mad asf. " LMFAOOOOO I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT ARI I STG " Tae said as he looked at Ari waiting for her to say something..

" ion care about that stupid ass fight nomo, I'm grown asf, I'm sure she don't remember either " Ari said as she looked at me and Tae. " okay girl cause you only saying that cause you think she cute now that she gay " Tae mumbled as he was typing on his phone.

" Okay cause don't do that Tae cause she is cute, " Ari said

" Ik she is cause she related to me Duhhhh " Tae said as he got up to come sit by me.

Tae came over to me and showed me his phone as his cousin popped up on his Instagram feed.

Asiantherealest

Asiantherealest.: My heart cold 🥶 ion got no reason to smile

" owe she fye asf, I might have to steal her from you Ari girl " I said as I looked at Ari trynna catch her reaction to me saying that, , " girl you can't steal somebody ion have " Ari said as she came to look at the picture as well.
" okay yall we gotta start getting ready cause it's alr 5pm and I'm trynna leave out at like 9 or 10 cause y'all know y'all slow asf " Tae said as I agreed and started gathering my stuff getting ready to go.

We said our goodbyes and went home to start getting ready before Tae cousin Asian come pick us up to TURN TF UPPPP

SO YALL THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK IM WRITING AND I CANT WAIT TO SHARE ALL MY IDEAS WITH YALL. Hopefully y'all like it. Lmk if I should keep going or not.😗🤍🤍