19

Atlanta Ga, SATURDAY NIGHT
Ari Apartment

ARI POV

BANG! BANG! BANG! I jumped out of my sleep to the sound of somebody banging on my apartment door. I had reached for my phone and seen it was only four o'clock in the morning. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a knife before I walked towards my front door.

I looked through the peephole and it was no other than Michelle stupid ass. I rolled my eyes before opening the door a little bit. " why the fuck are you banging on my door at four in the morning?! " I whisper yelled seeing her looking down at me smirking. I could tell she was high off her ass

" Why you got the door cracked? Let me in " Asian said ignoring my question. " No fuck you! Go to whoever you been with this past week house! " I said slamming the door shut.

I started to walk away until she started banging on my door again. I huffed in frustration before turning around towards the door. I was not trynna get put out because of her antics. " Asian stop Banging on my fucking door! " I yelled trynna get her to stop.

" open this fucking door before I shoot the handle off Ariana " Asian said with base in her voice telling me she was serious. If we weren't in this predicament right now I probably would've fell to my damn knees.

I walked to the door before opening it seeing her with her gun in her hand. " put that away before you enter my house " I said motioning to her gun. She smiled but still put it back on her waist. She looked so good right now, eyes was low and red and she had her grill in.

I walked upstairs with Asian following closely behind me. She tried to grab my hand but I moved away. We was not cool especially after all she did earlier at the club. I walked in my room and sat on the bed putting on power

I knew I wasn't finna go back to sleep no time soon so I might as well catch up on some episodes. Asian walked over and started taking her jewelry off. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

It's her acting like she ain't did shit and had bitches posting her like they been fucking on her for years. Come to think of it they probably have with her hoe ass. Her ass sat everything down on the table but that phone, I already know she talking to other people cause she a hoe!

I had to breath in and out cause I was getting myself worked up and was gonna snap. She grabbed her phone and went to the bathroom. I started getting a little hungry so I was finna just go make me a sandwich or something. I was gone ask her if she wanted one but it's really fuck her right now.
...
I walked back upstairs with my sandwich seeing Asian on the bed on the phone. I mug her before sitting down and watching my show. I could feel her mugging at me so I looked her way. " Can you stop staring if your not gonna say nun" I said causing her to chuckle and mumble. " you tripping fr " Asian said trynna grab the sandwich.

" Asian stop playing foreal! If you not finna talk about what happened last night then leave! " I said standing up tired of us avoiding the must needed talk.

She rolled her eyes before getting up and walking towards me " Mane Ari look, I'm sorry for not talking to you for over a week and doing the little petty shit. I really ain't know that girl was gone post me! And for last night I was just off a pill acting crazy" Asian explained grabbing me by my face making me look at her.

" you know ion do nothing intentionally to hurt you, and you know ion like seeing you all up on mfkas with what's mine" she said grabbing my backside making me blush, but I tried my hardest to hide it.